Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Well it looks like it is a solid black toe area that fades to the multi print on the back. I'm assuming they are going to paint the black onto the shoe.
The Kobe 10 htm was similar and it wasn't painted
Hoping it's the same

Both of those are hot.

I went through the creation process fast I didn't see the gum sole. These are very tempting. Might go ahead and order a pair since the Kobe XI iD aren't really doing it for me.

AMD is 3/26
Thanks brotha.

Got my HTM pair ordered. Hopefully they turn out
smokin.gif

^ The uppers on those are amazing. Looks like they could be a Flyknit Racer v2 upper.

Midsole/sole not so much :lol:. I wonder what the comfort is like though.

The fact that the options are different based on each upper you pick gives me reassurance that the multicolor is legit flyknit and not painted. The lack of a bunch of options shows you that nike is putting more effort into the upper and therefore has to limit options. Plus the renderings for past painted flyknits looked like they were different, and you could tell whether a rendering was painted or knitted due to the detailing on the shoe. 

Im speculating all this, but in reality im really just hoping its knitted and it turns out to be a super dope ID

If its not, theyre going right back. not paying 265+tax for a paint job

^ The knit looks legit, but I feel the fade is painted.  We will find out though when they start rolling in!

Last edited:
Quick question but for the life of me I can't change the background color for my logo? keeps coming out as light gray when I want it black. Where is the option for that before I purchase? Thanks in advance. 

Quick question but for the life of me I can't change the background color for my logo? keeps coming out as light gray when I want it black. Where is the option for that before I purchase? Thanks in advance. 
I think the logo background is the same color as swoosh.  

Anyone come up with some nice renderings for the IDs? Trying to cop a pair, but I just cant seem to decide on everything. Normally Id just order multiple pairs and return the ones i dont like, but that aint possible with a 265 price tag

I doubt the Flyknit are painted. None of the GRs were.
Thats not much of an argument considering no GR flyknit kobes were ever painted, but the IDs were. Nike needs to find a way to make IDs cheaper but still have a lot of options, so they resort to painting the flyknit. GRs are a lot easier because theyre just mass producing the same thing over and over again.

I doubt the Flyknit are painted. None of the GRs were.
Thats not much of an argument considering no GR flyknit kobes were ever painted, but the IDs were. Nike needs to find a way to make IDs cheaper but still have a lot of options, so they resort to painting the flyknit. GRs are a lot easier because theyre just mass producing the same thing over and over again.

Agreed. And for me, the thing that makes me really think that it is painted is the circle pattern on the fade. I mean, how are they going to get those circles with the knit?

Back
Top Bottom