Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

They are a bit more dull in real life. They are certainly bright shoes, but they don't pop (in my opinion) like they do on the NDC photos. Most people put filters on their pictures also to make them more saturated then they are in real life.

Here is a shot I took of them on the shelf in Japan. No extra filters or adjustments to this photo, straight out of the phone. View media item 1981360
Thanks for the info, almost pulled the trigger on a pair before further inspection. They certainly looked more dull and less red than i thought.

^ no problem. They're 170 on finish line though if you're interested in them for a lower price.

ya i saw that plus a code for $15 off and a $20 off coupon but im gonna hold it for something else.

^ That fade pattern is definitely painted on.  You can see the paint on the flywire in the second picture.  

Look at the flywire though, it's got some light paint stains on it. I guess Nike probably isn't going to allow us to find out before they remove it from nikeid.

It's still up on NDC. I decided not to order a pair until finished pairs started popping up and glad I did. The pair on the top has too much pink on the right shoe. Didn't want the risk off getting a pair and it'll have too much pink as well. I ordered the AM1 T id though and might order a GR pair if they can be had for around $130.

Last edited:
View media item 1990049View media item 1990048 in hand it may be painted quite hard to tell there is black on the laces, but it's weird how the right hand side is much brighter than the left hand side of the shoe, whereas with the mc it's the outsides that are different to the insides... Quite disappointed with my no imaginatio pair, lighter swoosh would have made them more palatable

Last edited:
View media item 1990049View media item 1990048 in hand it may be painted quite hard to tell there is black on the laces, but it's weird how the right hand side is much brighter than the left hand side of the shoe, whereas with the mc it's the outsides that are different to the insides... Quite disappointed with my no imaginatio pair, lighter swoosh would have made them more palatable

Nah, it's all random. My MC's are light on the outside but only on the right shoe. All other parts are pretty consistent.

Maybe it's just me...but that white swoosh looks awesome. If there's anyway to pick these up for less than 300$ I'll maybe pick up a pair.

Got mine in. I like them way more than I thought I would.

though i think i may send back and get the same pair with a clear air bubble and outsole. went .5 size down due to the fact that this model tends to feel like a low top boot on my foot and it worked for me.

I'm still not sure of if it's painted or not. I still think this flyknit is a multi layer process that includes a multi color and a black layer, and if it is painted, they did a damb good job.

IMO if they were painted, the inside part of the shoe would lack presence of black. there would just be multicolor. when you look at the inside of the shoe there is a large presence of black as well as multi color. in the toe box area there is def more than one layer of flyknit and there are peeks of multicolor coming thru predominantly black flyknit
View media item 1991776

Last edited:
I figure if it's that hard to tell if they're painted or not, then it shouldn't matter cause they've done it well. Lookin good, guys.

I figure if it's that hard to tell if they're painted or not, then it shouldn't matter cause they've done it well. Lookin good, guys.

+1

in addition

i have been iDing a loooong time and i have to say this is one of the ones that has impressed me the most.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom