Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

The all black and dark grey/cool grey are super clean. Wish they would of done some more multi with black/greys. Gonna have to find a few gift cards on discount.

The first release womens multi was at Orlando International Blvd factory for 129.99 upto wmns sz 12.

So with the ultra boost, I can get a womens 12 and it fits just like a mens 11....how's the fit on these when going this route?  Same conversion or more like a mens 10.5?  That womens cotton candy looking pair is screaming at me 

So with the ultra boost, I can get a womens 12 and it fits just like a mens 11....how's the fit on these when going this route?  Same conversion or more like a mens 10.5?  That womens cotton candy looking pair is screaming at me 

I wear true to size in these shoes, size 9. I've bought and worn the women colorways, and did the standard Nike suggestion of sizing up 1.5 sizes to get the women's size. I bought a women's 10.5, and they fit the same.

I wear true to size in these shoes, size 9. I've bought and worn the women colorways, and did the standard Nike suggestion of sizing up 1.5 sizes to get the women's size. I bought a women's 10.5, and they fit the same.

Cool thanks! Hmmmmm decisions decisions

Yes i was the same 10.5 mens fitted same as 12 womens which is luckily the biggest size it think

WMNS MC 2 Knit are at outlets partner got hers for 97 today but theyre 129.99.

Specifically the fairfield houston premium outlets and saw them some where between Orlando and NOLA

Edit: Also is this the same wmns MC ver2? Or mens couldnt tell.

View media item 2013872

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom