Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Shooooot...225 is close to getting two pairs

Funny to me, that's my claim to fame

Yup lol. I first saw your doubles up in the 2012 air jordan thread. We were in the minority of liking the 2012's. I still think they dope. Matter of fact I wore my year of the dragons yesterday.

I've been patiently waiting for these to get slightly discounted.... Like the rest of you I can't fathom dropping 2+ on a casual shoe. Finishline needs to hurry up with a sale...

I justified my purchase by telling myself that I am investing in my health. Which I am because I will do some light jogging in these.

Yup lol. I first saw your doubles up in the 2012 air jordan thread. We were in the minority of liking the 2012's. I still think they dope. Matter of fact I wore my year of the dragons yesterday.

Nice.

I haven't wore mine in awhile, I like that shoe though

whoa!! pic from IG
Hello flynit fans. I've been wanting to try flynit ever since I bought a pair of kobe 9 elites. Saw these and instantly fell in love. Unfortunately because of my thirst I paid full price. I had to have them and I had to have them today. But for you guys on the fence, go ahead and buy them. Don't let a few papers stop you from giving your feet the pleasure of walking on a cloud. Love em.

These were purchased mainly to jog but I will also wear them casually.
I actually think they suck to run in.. roshe run's are 10x better to run in.. they are much more suited for casual wear IMO. 

whoa!! pic from IG
Hello flynit fans. I've been wanting to try flynit ever since I bought a pair of kobe 9 elites. Saw these and instantly fell in love. Unfortunately because of my thirst I paid full price. I had to have them and I had to have them today. But for you guys on the fence, go ahead and buy them. Don't let a few papers stop you from giving your feet the pleasure of walking on a cloud. Love em.

These were purchased mainly to jog but I will also wear them casually.
I actually think they suck to run in.. roshe run's are 10x better to run in.. they are much more suited for casual wear IMO. 
To each his own. I can't stand running in roshes. These are 10x better imo. Granted i'm no marathon running, more of my time is spent in the weight room but I do run 2-3x a week. 

Me too I'll definitely get 1 maybe 2 but I think they still can be had for less than .

This means Fnl should be following with a price drop , use that with coupon and WC rewards and now were talking

I'd double back and get the black/orange if FNL reduced their price to $180 and try to use the military discount or WC.

And I don't think the Roshe "Run" and these are good running shoes.

Last edited:
Those blue ones went fast once ndc dropped the price. WOW

Copped the Wolf Grey/Purple for $107 with swoosh.  That was the only colorway I could get with the Disc.

I mean I'm gonna go ask for the difference. You think they will do that? If not I'll just return them, get my money back then buy them again.

When do you guys think the next 20% off clearance will happen? I got a few things in my locker list right now ready!

I just spoke to a manager from my local nike town. They told me to bring in the receipt and they will do a price adjustment. I did not mind paying $225 but I can't ignore the price drop.

looks like I am out of luck because I bought at finish line and I wore them once already. I should have just waited for the inevitable price drop, but I needed the black green orange pair badly though.

Nike does price adjustments up to 14 days. You should check with finishline. Maybe theirs is longer.

I paid $185 for my wolf Greys from Fnl , gonna return and wait to get cheaper , I feel a nike code coming for final four

Back
Top Bottom