Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

^^^

nice pics. can see the detail better.
smile.gif

Man if these things were at least $75 cheaper I wouldn't have a problem with one of nikes dumb theories if you strike out on a limited release buy a general release as a consolation prize.

just got nike to price match these when I used my 20%.. got them reduced to 144!  saved an extra 76 dollars for me and my wife pairs.. once NDC has another 20% clearance sale I will pick up the blue pair.. hopefully the still have my size. 

Just scooped the blue and orange with my voucher since i saw them flying off the website (I needed a 12.5). I'll scoop the blacks once the 20% clearance happens again. I wanted a pair of air max 2014 but after trying both on in person, these make the 2014's look like a takedown.

Blue/orange and grey/purple pairs are on sale at Finish Line now. Strange that the black/volt pair isn't... seeing how it was the first colorway. 

Blue/orange and grey/purple pairs are on sale at Finish Line now. Strange that the black/volt pair isn't... seeing how it was the first colorway. 
Been waiting for them to drop...but it looks like I'll be waiting some more...won't pay over $150 after tax

waiting for NDC to drop a 20% off discounted items code

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the new black and green pair releasing ?? Fnl had them for 4/18 on release calendar but they never did , possible delay?

Copped the blues for $160+ tax after FL discount and $20 reward and $20 coupon. The guy told me I couldn't use coupons on these but I told him I'd just wait and he did an override. These are my second pair (the black launch release) and they are still just as impressive out of the box!

I wish they'd do that for me. I think with the $199 price, discount plus coupons I could get it for $120. But I've never been able to stack.

RMNTAKE15 is for 15% off at finishline , so using this and a WC rewards helps out a bit
Repped, I was waiting for them to go on sale but I just copped my pair of the black/orange/volt colorway with this code and a WC rewards card for $171.24.

By the way, be careful on the sizing for these.  I went into a FinishLine store to try them on last week, and I'm glad I did.  I normally wear 10/10.5 in Air Max shoes, but wound up trying on a size 9 before I found a pair that fit properly because of the woven upper.  Just a heads up to all you guys eyeing these.

By the way, be careful on the sizing for these.  I went into a FinishLine store to try them on last week, and I'm glad I did.  I normally wear 10/10.5 in Air Max shoes, but wound up trying on a size 9 before I found a pair that fit properly because of the woven upper.  Just a heads up to all you guys eyeing these.
Yeah definitely. I went a half size down on these because the upper is very thin. It's much better to go snug fit on these.

Not saying you guys are wrong. But I stayed with my true size. But yes, definitely try it on before you buy.

Back
Top Bottom