Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Picked these up for my girls!
30sbta9.jpg

Totally agree - once you wear them you understand... You got the turbo greens already? Did you you order from FinishLine? I can't believe they sold out so fast...

Last edited:
Totally agree - once you wear them you understand... You got the turbo greens already? Did you you order from FinishLine? I can't believe they sold out so fast...

I got them in store at fnl , couldn't believe they sold out either

Thanks, I'll have to keep an eye put... Still loving my pair - wore them for the 3rd day in a row:
13951642296_6e3122e5b8_z_d.jpg

I am gonna cop the gray with blue and purple pair tonight for 169 with the 15% off coupon from Fnl , I can't wear anything else but these

I am gonna cop the gray with blue and purple pair tonight for 169 with the 15% off coupon from Fnl , I can't wear anything else but these
I just grabbed those too!! Used the 15% and my rewards card. Couldnt pass, plus I picked them up in store, so it saved me some shipping. Gonna play with the laces though. 

I just grabbed those too!! Used the 15% and my rewards card. Couldnt pass, plus I picked them up in store, so it saved me some shipping. Gonna play with the laces though. 

Can't beat theses for $140 , I got in store too and he was cool and let me use 15% off code in store

Just grabbed the blue/purple joints from FNL for $171. I was able to get a military discount but I didn't want to push my luck with the WC rewards since they tend to not let them stack.

Nice!! Got a top Tier Shoe for cheaper then some Air Max Jaquards!!! Cant beat that!!!
For some reason I can't use the 15% off coupon and WC $20 to knock the price down lower.
you have to call in if it doesnt work online, they will do it over the phone.....

I got the blues and now I want the original black ones. Gotta unload some a pair of shoes to cop these for myself.

Strange how nike removed the nike + shoe pod on these, looks like its the same on the air max. They have it in some of th enew lunar shoes but looks to be on the way out the way its phasing its way through the range.

The whole nike+ basketball thing was a joke anyhow - guys recording a 70' verticals when jumping rope!

Do they still have the atomic orange/volt pair anywhere for a clearance price? I have been |I hard on these :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom