Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

i guess the bottom pair is the tokyo version from the city pack, but what's the top pair? it looks like the colors are inverted

here's a pretty good picture of the volt/electric green

View media item 500521

In Paris Saturday for the cycling, any local NTers know where these are going on sale Nike La Marais?, Collette?

Absolutely love these. That price-point is a bit much. Weren't the Free's $100 and Flyknit's $160? I think a good retail would be closer to $120.

Don't think I'll be pre-ordering but I'll definitely keep an eye out for these in person.

Another on foot shot (via IG) View media item 500961
I'm absolutely SOLD on this cw.

this is the first pic i have seen that i really like. I have no color preference for now since all i want is a cheap pair....so first pair to hit a sale i will pick up. No chance i am paying $160 for them. But i want both these and the hyper feels.

Please nike can we get a 3.0

So are you not supposed to wear socks with the FKFRs? Not sure I do without wearing socks... I have a ton of the Nike elite no shows as seen below. Best no shows ever made IMO. I gotta wear socks...

View media item 500977

So are you not supposed to wear socks with the FKFRs? Not sure I do without wearing socks... I have a ton of the Nike elite no shows as seen below. Best no shows ever made IMO. I gotta wear socks...

View media item 500977

If you have to wear socks, wear socks. From what we've seen so far, it looks like Nike is expecting people to wear them without.

FR2 soles on these would be a dream come true!

Most of the T&F athletes have been wearing socks for their pairs. I'm not a fan of going sockless, so if/whenever I get these, socks will be definitely worn (no-show or even crew).

Placed my pre-order for the black and gray joints. Couldn't resist any longer. I am a sucker for the latest flyknit designs.

I was just about to take a pic and post this from the FNL catalog I just got in the mail. Not into the 3 mens colorways they show, some of the others I've seen floating around look better...either way, I'm not spending anywhere near $160 on these and FNL would be my best option to get the price down with rewards cards + coupon.

I'll wait.

It's nice to see Aries Merritt with the Swoosh. I remember he was sponsored by RBK in the games at London last year.

Yeah my bad. I was referring to the instagram video. Looks like other things have them wearing socks.

I'm sure Beaverton didn't intend for this to be the end of the sock industry. I think the video was to focus on the sock-like feature of this shoe, especially as a second skin.

my initial thought on this shoe is I hope I don't look like the awkward guy who wears socks and sandals at the BBQ because I prefer socks; although I occasionally wear my fk trainers sans socks.

I'm sure Beaverton didn't intend for this to be the end of the sock industry. I think the video was to focus on the sock-like feature of this shoe, especially as a second skin.

my initial thought on this shoe is I hope I don't look like the awkward guy who wears socks and sandals at the BBQ because I prefer socks; although I occasionally wear my fk trainers sans socks.

Yeah I'm with you on that point.

I prefer socks as well but I think I could wear these without.

Yeah I'm with you on that point.

I prefer socks as well but I think I could wear these without.

definitely. it's a wait and see game. I just know I'll need to try them on first. or at least wait till some of the people in this thread give feedback

Back
Top Bottom