Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

So are they true to size, or would you size up a half size?

I went true. the elastic band is snug around the ankle, and needs getting used to. I tried a 10 and the elastic felt the same, and there was more area in the toe box.

Man I really want these or the Hyperfeel's but I almost can't wait til September so idk if I should just buy these.

^Very informative vid! I'm a bit more I'm confident with going TTS now. How much space is in front of your toes with your true size?

LDNs are looking :smokin (via IG)
View media item 521912

Last edited:
I tried em on tonight. I would recommend going TTS unless you have wide feet. The toes curls up a lot even when worn, witch is kinda annoying. If you straighten it out, they run a little longer than most frees. I also tried on a half size up, still fit fine since the upper is so tight.

I was wearing thin socks. I have narrow feet btw.

Last edited:
I want the rainbow ones but at the same time I don't want them lol.  I really don't know what to do. =/

Hopefully tomorrow I can get some "glamour shots" of the shoe up here including some on feets. If there is an angle of the shoe you want to see I will be happy to upload.

3c0b9cb8fb8d11e2b0f022000a9f1369_7.jpg

The NYC Free Flyknit drops August 9th at 21 Mercer and select global retailers.

Last edited:
Went to NT NYC and tried these on and also copped the volt colorway. I figured I'd buy the volts, the "Knick" colorway from Eastbay, and fall back on the black/grey if I cant get the Londons (so as you can see I'm already a huge fan :lol:)

I went TTS and didnt have any issues anywhere in terms of tightness and I had on dri-fit running socks. The collar is a bit snug but its really not a hinderance and you forget about it as you go on. I actually preferred the fit with socks as opposed to sockless. Maybe thatll change after some running in them.

I asked a guy about the city pack and he said for sure they would have NYC but they still have no clue about the rest of the cities and that they'll probably know that info pretty last minute.

View media item 522688
And here is a more casual on feet pic with denim. Only have a few of these shots in here so far.

View media item 522691

Last edited:
Went to NT NYC and tried these on and also copped the volt colorway. I figured I'd buy the volts, the "Knick" colorway from Eastbay, and fall back on the black/grey if I cant get the Londons (so as you can see I'm already a huge fan :lol:)

I went TTS and didnt have any issues anywhere in terms of tightness and I had on dri-fit running socks. The collar is a bit snug but its really not a hinderance and you forget about it as you go on. I actually preferred the fit with socks as opposed to sockless. Maybe thatll change after some running in them.

I asked a guy about the city pack and he said for sure they would have NYC but they still have no clue about the rest of the cities and that they'll probably know that info pretty last minute.

View media item 522688
And here is a more casual on feet pic with denim. Only have a few of these shots in here so far.

View media item 522691

Thank you for the pics!! My heart is happy with the pics but my wallet is furious at you

*fingers crossed for the LDNs.

They look good worn casually!

Would anyone in the NYC area be willing to get me a pair of the NYC free flyknit on its release date August 9? 21 Mercer will be carrying them. It would be much appreciated since 21 Mercer responded to my question that they will not take phone orders on these.

Where is everyone getting these rewards for footlocker from ? Haha

If you're a vip member(just sign up in store or online, it's free) for every $100, $150, $200 you spend they mail you a $10, $15, $20 reward card respectfully.

I was able to combine the reward cards I had saved along with a $25 off $100 or more purchase coupon. 10% cashback from Shop Discover using my Discover Card as well. My volt free flyknits came out to under $80 shipped after tax :smokin

What's the best deal for the grey / black? It doesn't look like many places other than nike has them. 

i really want to love these, but the toebox lines irritate me for some reason. will have to reserve judgment until i'm looking down at them on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom