Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

If you're a vip member(just sign up in store or online, it's free) for every $100, $150, $200 you spend they mail you a $10, $15, $20 reward card respectfully.

I was able to combine the reward cards I had saved along with a $25 off $100 or more purchase coupon. 10% cashback from Shop Discover using my Discover Card as well. My volt free flyknits came out to under $80 shipped after tax :smokin

Nice man I have a champs VIP thing but I never receive anything haha Ima have to sign up tonight especially since you can stack these !

Tried this thing on FNL. I normally run on size 9 shoes and didn't find any problems with the fit. I'd say if you plan on running on these shoes, just get the typical size that you get for running shoes. I liked how incredibly light they are and how tit conformed to the shape of your feet. Things that I found annoying about the shoe were how it curled up at the toe area even when you're walking on it and how it had a tight fit around the ankle. 

View media item 523555
I love the flyknits and frees, these just came out amazing. I run 3-4 times per week usually 3-4 miles. These give virtually zero problems. Went up half size run in em with no socks. I'm buying every color from here on out.

Wow that Knicks color way pops :wow:

Was debating between those or the red/squads but that pic made the decision for me

:smokin

Would I regret going .5 sz up in these? I'm 12 in FK og trainers, chukkas, lunars and racers. 12.5 racers didn't fit nearly as well. I've always had to size up for frees so I imagine this wouldn't be any different?

Last edited:
That sealed the deal for the Knicks for me as well.

Gotta cop those.

And I'm not sure about going .5 up. In my .5 size up I had a lot of room on the sides of my toes if that makes sense.

Reminded me of those daffy duck shoe jokes earlier in the thread :lol:. I have a narrow foot though.

I went TTS with my size 12.

Fit perfectly.

They perform really well.

I put 3 miles on them yesterday, and were fine.

I used them on turf for sleds today, and to my surprise were great!

Also used them for powercleans, box jumps, and ladder drills.

Once again passed all my tests with flying colors.

Shoe is a must have for any athlete.

I picked up the black grey from nike sf yesterday. Worked out in them today. I kind the same ankle tightness complaint. IMO they lockdown a bit too much. Overall. Found them to perform like other frees. I still like the lunar sole over these.  Lunar sole is more comfortable. Nice gym shoes but I don't think they are worth the price. 

tried these on today and they were amazing, felt so good and TTS. will wait until they go on sale though

hmmm gonna try these on to find my true size. how far should the top be from your big toe? i usually wear shoes with a pinky width space from the top.

my girl's picking up the green/red/blue pair for me today, can't wait to try these things out.

Just bought the black and white ones and I had to wear them out the store cause my dress shoes were killing me after work haha can't wait to get the blue pair !

finally saw these in person. they look and feel really good, but couldn't pull the trigger at $160. if I can't then with a discount soon I may reconsider though, haha.

I was surprised that free soles were grey. it actually made me like the shoes even more.

finally saw these in person. they look and feel really good, but couldn't pull the trigger at $160. if I can't then with a discount soon I may reconsider though, haha.

I was surprised that free soles were grey. it actually made me like the shoes even more.

yeah most of the free run +3's are grey soles. i still have yet to check these out in person, i feel like it's a shoe that looks better in person than in pictures.

yeah most of the free run +3's are grey soles. i still have yet to check these out in person, i feel like it's a shoe that looks better in person than in pictures.

IMO these look better on feet ! Once they are on your feet they look so clean

Can get 20% off on Eastbay with code EMEB3886, only thing that sucks is that most of the colorways are backordered

Order for the Knick colorway came out to $140 shipped, not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger yet though.

Can get 20% off on Eastbay with code EMEB3886, only thing that sucks is that most of the colorways are backordered

Order for the Knick colorway came out to $140 shipped, not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger yet though.
If the item is priced at $160, wouldn't 20% off come out to $128? Or are there tax and shipping and all those hidden traps?

If the item is priced at $160, wouldn't 20% off come out to $128? Or are there tax and shipping and all those hidden traps?

Yeah if you're using the 20% off code you have to pay for shipping (unless you're a gold club member or whatever). Also, they charge tax where I'm at in California.

Back
Top Bottom