Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=NFKL2M1

Two F2s are on sale for $105 (use 'tntrainingd' for 15% off). This is a good sign that the 100s will follow suit.
smokin.gif
nice! repped!
nthat.gif

Last edited:

^ How'd you get the for $90 shipped?
runningwarehouse.com

just read a few posts above famb, they on sale and there is a 15% off code too: tntrainingd

i copped the blues today for 90, wanted the volts but bigfooters were gone

Last edited:
Ahhh thanks. Sorry I haven't been on the thread in a while. Might have to make some use out of the tax refund! Damn still got a $25 Nike GC to use, would like to use that up 
mad.gif

runningwarehouse.com

just read a few posts above famb, they on sale and there is a 15% off code too: tntrainingd

i copped the blues today for 90, wanted the volts but bigfooters were gone
Thanks for the reply. I'm sure someone else will benefit. repped!

I was thinking of getting the blue ones also but I thought the blue/volt would suffice. waiting to find a decent deal on the red ones so I can be done with wave 1

^^^

nice! is it me or the soles look black? haven't seen this one before.

NDC's line up

Last edited:
Sup everybody?  I just broke out my blue/volt pair of lunar 2's today which I picked up off the bay for $90 shipped, but after a few hours of wear the back of my right shoe cuts into my Achilles area.  Is anybody else having an issue with the ankle pad/collar rubbing up against the Achilles? I'm currently wearing regular cotton nike crew socks, so idk if that matters.  They are the correct size and its weird because only my right one cuts me but my left one is perfectly fine.  Upon further inspection, my right ankle/heel collar seems to be more rigid than the left one.  Am I SOOL or did I get a defective pair?

Thanks in advance for the insight. 

Back
Top Bottom