Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

FWIW, according to an eBay preorder (US), the 100 cw has an April 2-8 release date.

Last edited:
how do those new gen forefoot outsole pattern hold up? are they as durable as the LE1 and 2 outsole?

those on the LG4 and LG5 and Lunar1 are so so..

FNL page for the 100s - not live yet but close
glasses.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod744161

How do these fit width wise compared to the 1's?
nerd.gif
More tighter and narrow in my opionion..I agree they feel to be a little more supportive for actual physical activity, but for actual lounging/walking around I'd have to go with the flyknit 1's for comfort

yeah, it's in the picture of the women's colorways i posted on the last page. i guess nike realized how great the cw is and made it available for everyone

yeah, it's in the picture of the women's colorways i posted on the last page. i guess nike realized how great the cw is and made it available for everyone

Great? There's no question about that! The ONLY thing I wish they had were Black Swooshes!

Another pic of them worn... via IG
View media item 886652

Last edited:
I haven't seen this cw yet via IG
I wonder if this is Electric Green/Flash Lime 'ish or Volt. looks to be on the EG/FL and not the volt. the Volt/Grey cw kinda looks weird to me. I don't think it's worth buying since I already have the wolf grey from the 1st batch. if this green is the Volt, then they are worth looking into. anyone have anymore info on the cw above?

I wonder when the first wave of Lunar 2's are gonna go on sale- to be honest it doesn't look like they're selling the way Nike marketed then and I know wave 2 is right around the corner. Sort of want the blue's (at under retail), they've been growing on me to be honest.

Last edited:
I wonder when the first wave of Lunar 2's are gonna go on sale- to be honest it doesn't look like they're selling the way Nike marketed then and I know wave 2 is right around the corner. Sort of want the blue's (at under retail), they've been growing on me to be honest.
I'm sure they'll be on sale soon. I know there's some cw from the 1st batch I wouldn't mind picking up on sale. I'm really interested to see what they will come up with multicolor pattern.

I'm sure they'll be on sale soon. I know there's some cw from the 1st batch I wouldn't mind picking up on sale. I'm really interested to see what they will come up with multicolor pattern.

Likewise- I'm thinking it's going to be pretty interesting with the silouette and way they're put together. Definitely wouldn't mind a pair or two for summer- from what I heard they're pretty comfy.

Likewise- I'm thinking it's going to be pretty interesting with the silouette and way they're put together. Definitely wouldn't mind a pair or two for summer- from what I heard they're pretty comfy.
Lunar2's for me are more functionally better but Lunar1's are better aesthetically. that's why I'm really interested on what kind of multicolor pattern the Lunar2's will look like as the multicolor patterns on the Lunar1's are awesome. 2 things I like about the L2's are the tongue and heel support. although I think they overcompensate making the tongue too long. heel support is much better compared to L1's. cushionwise, they are very similar.

Lunar2's for me are more functionally better but Lunar1's are better aesthetically. that's why I'm really interested on what kind of multicolor pattern the Lunar2's will look like as the multicolor patterns on the Lunar1's are awesome. 2 things I like about the L2's are the tongue and heel support. although I think they overcompensate making the tongue too long. heel support is much better compared to L1's. cushionwise, they are very similar.

Have to admit, one of the main selling points of the Lunar 2's is the sewed in tongue- the tongue on my Racers always shifts to one side, so that is a nice functional option. Agreed with the interest in the MC model, would think by now they would have leaked a few preview pics, I'm pretty certain they will be awesome though. I know there was a picture of the creator of them wearing a blk/ grey C/W- I'd be lying if I said they didn't pique my interest. :smokin

anyone know how long it took for first drops of the flyknit 1 went on sale?

I want to buy the fk 2s but im not willing to pay retail, trying to scoop them for 100 or less

Back
Top Bottom