Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

^ that's prob a good idea- they are mass produced unlike Racers and Trainers, so they will no doubt be sold for a huge discount in the near future. Might grab a pair at some point, but I'm in no rush as they're not going anywhere.

I still have my eye on some cw from wave1, but will wait it out also. Might be a while til they get to $89.97 + 20-30%. My Lunar1 rotation should be good this running season. :smile:

I wonder if/ when Nike plans on dropping a MC Lunar 2 FK? There's a few pairs I wouldn't mind, but I have a feeling the MC's will be a "must have", if done right. Should be interesting to see what they come out with.

I wonder if/ when Nike plans on dropping a MC Lunar 2 FK? There's a few pairs I wouldn't mind, but I have a feeling the MC's will be a "must have", if done right. Should be interesting to see what they come out with.
we might have to wait another two months for the next wave. I hope there's some cw that'll interest me on wave 3. wave 2 looks like it's gonna be a wash for me. waiting for wave 1 cw to go down to about $90 + 20%-30% extra. let's see what's left for my size when that time comes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Speckled soles or not these will be copped as soon it goes on sale... Clean IMO, definitely would've been better with the speckled soles! 

we might have to wait another two months for the next wave. I hope there's some cw that'll interest me on wave 3. wave 2 looks like it's gonna be a wash for me. waiting for wave 1 cw to go down to about $90 + 20%-30% extra. let's see what's left for my size when that time comes. :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty much playing it the exact same way- wouldn't mind the blue/ blue, blue/ volts or wolf greys, but I have a feeling they'll be able to be had at a deep discount. If not, no sweat really. :smokin

I am looking forward to the MC's tho, wonder what Nike has cooking. My guess is they'll either be a huge hit or a flop, depending on how they're done.

I'm glad some cws are already going on sale! Just waiting on the 100s in either Mens or Wmns to do the same! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom