Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

@conqui iz  though I don't own a pair yet, I have had this experience with another shoe in the past.  I don't think it's out of the ordinary to have hot spots since no pair is produced perfectly.  You may be able to get through it after a solid break-in.  Might need to throw a gauze pad or something on your heel until it subsides.

I would let Nike know of the issue through CS chat or something like that.  I'm sure if you continue to have issues, they would honor a return, exchange or voucher.  Best of luck

I held these in hand a couple weeks ago at FTL.  I wanted to try them on so bad... but I was picking something else up that day and swore that I wouldn't grab anything extra 
laugh.gif

I will eventually grab a pair of these, without a doubt

Any certain reviews about the Lunar 2 vs the Lunar 1's besides the obvious attached tongue?

I like the 1's visually more, but I can look past that as long as the performance is that much better.

Any certain reviews about the Lunar 2 vs the Lunar 1's besides the obvious attached tongue?

I like the 1's visually more, but I can look past that as long as the performance is that much better.
its in the first couple pages

@conqui iz  though I don't own a pair yet, I have had this experience with another shoe in the past.  I don't think it's out of the ordinary to have hot spots since no pair is produced perfectly.  You may be able to get through it after a solid break-in.  Might need to throw a gauze pad or something on your heel until it subsides.

I would let Nike know of the issue through CS chat or something like that.  I'm sure if you continue to have issues, they would honor a return, exchange or voucher.  Best of luck
Thanks for the reply.  I figured they might need some breaking in, but if the problem persists, I feel I would be out of luck since I bought the pair on ebay.  Idk what Nike's policy is in regards to offering exchanges or vouchers on shoes without receipts or that were not purchased through them.

still debating on these. As of right now, using my Lunar 1s to run in.  But after 4-5 miles, the balls of my feet start to feel sore.  Not sure if its my running style, but wondered if the 2's had more midfoot/forefoot cushioning?

still debating on these. As of right now, using my Lunar 1s to run in.  But after 4-5 miles, the balls of my feet start to feel sore.  Not sure if its my running style, but wondered if the 2's had more midfoot/forefoot cushioning?
It could be various factors contributing to this: shoes, foot strike, stride, posture, etc.  Have you experience this with any other neutral running shoes?

i've run a marathon in my lunar 2's only having 6 miles on them without my feet hurting at all. what other running shoes have u used in the past?

i've run a marathon in my lunar 2's only having 6 miles on them without my feet hurting at all. what other running shoes have u used in the past?
Besides Lunar 1s, I tried mizunos, asics, Newtons...

I have flat feet but tend to run more neutral if that makes sense. 

I actually was able to grab a pair of the first wave black colorway at Nordstrom Rack about 2 weeks ago for $65 + tax. Thought it was a steal! They're pretty awesome shoes but they def run snug. I'm usually a 10 and they only had a 10.5 but even the 10.5 is a little snug.

My wolf grey FL2s arrived from NDC. The forefoot lockdown is way better than the FL1s, because of the boot style lacing system. The cushioning is the same, if not better than the FL1s. I like the fit better, because of the boot, your toes don't move around as much while walking as the FL1s. great design too.

My wolf grey FL2s arrived from NDC. The forefoot lockdown is way better than the FL1s, because of the boot style lacing system. The cushioning is the same, if not better than the FL1s. I like the fit better, because of the boot, your toes don't move around as much while walking as the FL1s. great design too.
FL1's looks far better to me than the FL2's.

Good short review bro, thanks. Still waitin on the 2s to get cheaper!!

Happy I got these for about $45. Used the Befast 20% off code on clearance items + a $50 gift card nike emailed me about.

Diggin the color way. I have the lunar 1 and IMO the lunar 1s are more comfortable (they are much more cushy). These lunar 2s are more stable with a tighter fit. They feel solid but that doesn't mean more comfy. Def can't rock these with regular socks because of the snug fit. I'd def recommend going .5 up on these.

View media item 986556

Back
Top Bottom