Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I already got the "we've started your order" email for both my pairs. I remember my last AM1 iDs literally took only 2 weeks, hopefully these are just as fast.

Glad to see that these are back on NikeID. I'm returning my old pairs and getting the most HTM-esque pair (White sole)

what a relief, i was able to order earlier. i dont care what anyone says about all the mc looking alike. i wanted a pair i got a pair. i hope everyone else who wants gets too before theyre gone again.

Pretty good deal... wouldn't you be taking a loss though... 20% off plus taxes is more than $155?

no clue. i thought i saw it was around $150
either way im glad their back up haha.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but how do the wide version (ID) compare to the normal version of the lunar?
Nine posts above you.

My thoughts exactly. But this NTer's pair (sorry I can't recall your handle) made it a toss up.
Ooh those do look nice especially with the black swoosh. Damn Nike got me by the balls. Talking vice grip. If they're still around next weekend I will order a pair. Making myself wait lol

Not sure if this has been asked before, but how do the wide version (ID) compare to the normal version of the lunar?

Yeah it's been answered before.
I thought I'd be needing the wide option from the iD, only to find out that the regular version is actually wide enough even for my wide feet.

I let these sit for weeks last time and regretted it the second they took the mc option away
Not making the same mistake twice
Copped and copped!

Bntl! It was hard to choose between the speckled midsole or not. Decided with the no speckle. The waiting game begins!

I'm stuck on the tongue IDs.. lolol don't know whether to be sappy and put something wife related or just go with the Nike logo..

What colors did people do this time around? Anything different? One of my pairs is going to have the murdered out black look with the black swoosh. I still kept the sole white with the midsole black but I hope to even color/dye the flyknit on this one.
please post pics when u get them in!

Back
Top Bottom