Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Aren't those the lava? Not sure how I feel about them.

those jeans 

Last edited:
orly.jpg

lol throw back but goodie

^^^^Geez. I just bought those for my girl like 2 weeks ago. I think I am going to wait on every other Lunar 3 colorways in the future just cause I think they all will restock and/or go on sale.

^^^^Geez. I just bought those for my girl like 2 weeks ago. I think I am going to wait on every other Lunar 3 colorways in the future just cause I think they all will restock and/or go on sale.

Only pair I was willing to pay full retail were the NDC exclusives. Everything else should go on sale as per usual Lunar fashion. With the black/white craze I just kicked it in the sideline to wait for the restocks and other stores to get them.
If they do a full MC then that may be the second pair I pay retail for.

Walter..

I wonder why of all colorways, that is the one they decided to put on sale. I actually thought that was the sought after one too.

I would think this one would be on sale, unless I am overlooking that these are hot for women.

View media item 1472099

Agreed with the weird comments. It was sold out for a week or two on NDC then they out only it on sale? Strange.

Teal/Turquoise for $95 with coupon code? Just might have to pull the trigger for my girl.

^You don't get them for being a loyal/long time customer. You get them when Nike messes up and you complain lol.

Back
Top Bottom