Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

thank you flyknikt gods for blessing us with that restock

copped two pairs, one with a white swoosh and one with a black swoosh...only going to keep one pair

Now I'm second guessing the white swoosh. Black one looks rather nice. Can't complain too much though, just glad I was able to purchase. Excited to see what comes

Caved and copped my second pair. It was only a matter of time.

Last edited:
You said a couple of hours
laugh.gif
lolol certainly felt like it

I'm stuck on the tongue IDs.. lolol don't know whether to be sappy and put something wife related or just go with the Nike logo..
You wife knows you love her, Boo. If you have to trade or sell them in the future, they don't want my name on the shoes. 
laugh.gif

Welp, looks like these will be readily available just like the black and whites for now, I find it funny that someone just spent $350 on a used pair lmao. Tempted to get them on swoosh + promo codes but just not in love with them yet :frown:

Last edited:
finally used my 20% off on my first Nike ids ever!

MC + black swoosh + white midsole/topline w/ black speckles :smokin

I cant get down with the all white midsole. I need the upper black/white midsole. Hows everyone getting these 20% off codes? Anyone care to share? :lol:

I cant get down with the all white midsole. I need the upper black/white midsole. Hows everyone getting these 20% off codes? Anyone care to share?
laugh.gif
Starting to feel the same way after looking at pics a little longer.. Too bad I just ordered 2 pairs with the all white 
laugh.gif

Think ima order a pair with the black/white tomorrow just as insurance if I dont like the all white in person

For me, what makes the white on white look odd is is the arch in the middle of the sole. The HTMs are sort of consistent and look just flatter on the bottom with a side wall. I think the Lunar 3s are like Racers. The heel is just bigger and it slims towards the toe area. That is why I think that black midsole needs to be there.

051754_1_p.jpg
900x900px-LL-59ef8c12_IMG_3109.jpeg

I agree with you, bro. In some angles, it's definitely more evident that it looks a bit odd. But when it's in motion and I can see my reflection when I'm walking or really anything that's not a still shot, they look fine. I definitely wish they were more consistent though (the shape I mean.. As opposed to narrowing towards the middle of the foot.

I'm stuck on the tongue IDs.. lolol don't know whether to be sappy and put something wife related or just go with the Nike logo..

dont do it. You're honoring her on some shoes? My wife knows the love i have for my shoes, but if i did something to honor her on some shoes, she'd be insulted.

dont do it. You're honoring her on some shoes? My wife knows the love i have for my shoes, but if i did something to honor her on some shoes, she'd be insulted.
She loves flyknits too though. Bought her many a pair, but not to worry didn't go through with it. Just way too cheesy.. lol 

I cant find the women's MC colorway at all, well theres an ebay seller with a size 12 for $400. Hell nah. :lol:

Anyone have any leads? Did they ever come in an 11.5?

Cant pull the trigger on the ID's. The volt knit I can get over but they just look way too dull IMO, especially if you compare them to the two MC's that came out.

which color swoosh is that? I'm pretty sure it's the black, but they look like an olive green there...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom