Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Where do you guys even get the % off codes? I've ordered so much off of NDC and they never send me anything >: .
The only way i've seen someone get a code, that I can see being the only "sure fire" way to get a code, is to pull a pokezach. But don't you dare do that **** or i'll find you.

the last time i complained i got diddly squat, and this was from the jordan pantone $500 pack the 11's came with a major toe crease, cs dude said either i can return it for a full refund or keep it

the last time i complained i got diddly squat, and this was from the jordan pantone $500 pack the 11's came with a major toe crease, cs dude said either i can return it for a full refund or keep it

and he was right. I don't think that type of issue deserves any kind of discount.

Hey guys been lurking in here since I saw the multi color option for the ID. I wasn't able to cop when they initially dropped because I waited too long but I just ordered a pair this morning. First time ordering a Nike ID so I'm excited to see how they turn out. went .5 size up and wide foot. Lunar 1s TTS were too small for me so I hope this size works for me.

Last edited:
^^^Pretty much the same exact coloring I ordered on one of my pairs. I am going to try and dye the volt flywire black if I can too.

or if you're not going to run in them, just cut it like people did for the blue/volt chukkas

Yep. I run, but I definitely won't run in my iDs. I'm planning to cut off the Flywire just from the lateral sides of mine.

Last edited:
i had initially planned to paint/dye my flywire black on my MC ID's too. But when I got them in person the flywire actually looked quite nice in my opinion. 

So wait....how did this guy do it? I think the flywire is gone no?

900x900px-LL-2a9f4d85_image.jpeg

I saw the lace loops but I guess my eyes are deceiving me with the flywire.

Yeah.....any tips on dying it? Do you just use normal dye from a fabric store?

He never responded to how he dyed it... but I'd assume any Angelus dye would do the job.

I wanted to see if there is a particular way to do it without getting the dye/paint on the areas surrounding the flywire since the flywire is threaded through the lateral and medial sides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom