Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

You already know that wolf grey lunar 3s are about to be puro [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nice pics, Marv! Man, I must admit these FL3 cws (especially the WMNs) make any previous Flyknit MCs forgettable. #kanyeshrug #flamesuiton

I'm really tempted to purchase the WMNs cw, but a side of me can't do since I've gotten practically all my Flyknit Lunars for no more than $50 :/
agree bro. these are nice! I can already see at least 5 pairs.. and if iD's become available, I'm in trouble.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

where did you get those black/white ones?

ah ok, i dont think the US has them yet.. anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and point me in the right direction, thanks.
No one does.  This was really random.  They should release in the US on 3/5/15.

So just to be clear, no has received a tracking number for MC women pairs? all i see is on my end is "preparing to ship" & "next day air"

i was hoping to have these in by Valentines day for the gf :rolleyes
bruh you can still have these Friday if they ship tomorrow

welp they got delayed until the 20th. knew something was wrong on Nikes end :smh:

how can i finesse a coupon code off Nike live chat. This is irritating

got my pairs. These fit TTS, but .5 up also felt great. (i go .5 up on racers, tts on flyknit chukka, as examples).

I hope they don't make too many nice cw's, to be honest. I don't have the will power to pass on these.

Comfort is exceptional.

I think i'm going to keep the .5 up pairs. I like the extra room. Not wearing them for their intended use. Some light walking and heavy driving.

Last edited:
Just from that pic, Marv, I think I'm convinced that these are the best looking FL yet!

The pic also reminded of the lack of a heel loop :frown:

Last edited:

super salty

but do these fit exactly like lunar one+????
IMO, and only my opinion, the L1s, I had to go .5 up. I was at the Nike Outlet last night to try on L2s, felt .5 was best, although TTS would worked, just slightly snug. These ... they're TTS if there ever was a pair that's TTS. I had to repurchase in my TTS this morning. 

Note: I have a normal width foot, can't speak to the experience if you have a wide foot. 

Last edited:
Just from that pic, Marv, I think I'm convinced that these are the best looking FL yet!

The pic also reminded of the lack of a heel loop
frown.gif
LoL.. I thought you'd like the comparison pic. once Nike comes out with a full mc that more on the crimson side, I will be on your side as well the L3 being the best so far..
nerd.gif

Mad salty and more mad cause my girl got them from the pre order and she never shops on Nike.com. I don't even get that.

Hows the fit? I suppose TTS. Cant wait on the other CWs.
I actually purchased a 9.5 and a 10 since I was able to but separate transactions. I'm glad I did so I can really see which fit I like the most. for the quick 5-10 mins I tried on both, I think I'm leaning towards the 9.5 fit. the 10 works as well but I feel like I have more room on the midfoot than I would like. the thing though is I was wearing Stance Socks today, which are not as think as normal Nike DriFit socks that I normally wear with these when I run. lengthwise, there not much difference for me, just that the 10 seem more lose around the midfoot, definitely more lost than the L2. I haven't gotten a chance to walk around with the L1 on one foot and the L3 on the other. I should have more time this weekend to do more comparison. hope this somewhat helps..

Back
Top Bottom