Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

IMO, and only my opinion, the L1s, I had to go .5 up. I was at the Nike Outlet last night to try on L2s, felt .5 was best, although TTS would worked, just slightly snug. These ... they're TTS if there ever was a pair that's TTS. I had to repurchase in my TTS this morning. 

Note: I have a normal width foot, can't speak to the experience if you have a wide foot. 
yeah, i got these in today and i ordered a half size up like i have in the fl2s, and the fl3 seems a lot bigger. there's more space in the forefoot and the insoles are longer, too. i may have to return them

Just from that pic, Marv, I think I'm convinced that these are the best looking FL yet!

The pic also reminded of the lack of a heel loop
frown.gif
would've liked a heel loop as well. I dunno why they couldn't put one and not have it stitched inside the heel area..

^^^

sweet! no more reps for me though.. maxed out with all the awesome release pics the past few days..
laugh.gif

I actually purchased a 9.5 and a 10 since I was able to but separate transactions. I'm glad I did so I can really see which fit I like the most. for the quick 5-10 mins I tried on both, I think I'm leaning towards the 9.5 fit. the 10 works as well but I feel like I have more room on the midfoot than I would like. the thing though is I was wearing Stance Socks today, which are not as think as normal Nike DriFit socks that I normally wear with these when I run. lengthwise, there not much difference for me, just that the 10 seem more lose around the midfoot, definitely more lost than the L2. I haven't gotten a chance to walk around with the L1 on one foot and the L3 on the other. I should have more time this weekend to do more comparison. hope this somewhat helps..
If you're going to run with them, better to always get the bigger size. 

I know people are loving on the MC, and they are great, but man the men's version is legit. Great, great pickup.

My mens pair was just delivered but I won't be able to get it till next week. This wait is gonna kill me lol.

Nike better come through on those delayed MCs.

If you're going to run with them, better to always get the bigger size. 
I might just use these casually, since I have a few more "runner" I need to go through. I'll prolly get some L3 runners when they go on sale for the low at the outlet or FNL..
smile.gif

thanks for reminder though.

Back
Top Bottom