Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Was pretty excited yesterday to hear about Livestock carrying these black/white Lunar 3's already, but just found out that they weren't supposed to sell them until March and that they pulled them off the shelves today. Was gonna grab a pair too smh

Last edited:
Was pretty excited yesterday to hear about Livestock carrying these black/white Lunar 3's already, but just found out that they weren't supposed to sell them until March and that they pulled them off the shelves today. Was gonna grab a pair too smh

Those are so beautiful. Probably gonna be my first pair since I struck out on the women's MC.

Was able to get a size 11 in the men's cw yesterday. Hopefully it's not too long since I'm a 10.5 TTS but I am an 11 in FL2.

Hopefully a restock happens for the women's cw and men's just in case I need a 10.5.

Last edited:

Man I feel lucky I got my pair from Havenshop.  Stuntin til March.

came to the conclusion the .5 size up feels much better. I actually don't feel too much difference. TTS just slightly tighter.

You may wanna consider the TTS one in case the flyknit loosens?

I never felt like the racers loosened up enough for me to go TTS though. Racers run smaller than these, for me. I didn't even tie the lacers. Just left the factory laces and .5 up felt fantastic

why would u cut it though

aesthetics.

It was done to flyknit chukka's and came out extremely well. I personally prefer the women's cw without the pink flywire. someone did a PS on them and it looked great.

Its a minor thing. Something discussed a while ago. A few said they would do it.

Wore mine to work today (8hrs) and they're not the comfiest TTS (too snug) actually felt uncomfortable wanted to take shoes off. I should've sized up .5 which would add a little room to to the quarter inch gap

Strange. Runners World said they were definitely more roomier and anecdotal evidence is TTS.

Can always return them. Probably a shoe you might need to try on in Store.

Back
Top Bottom