Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

mines definitely fit tts and i consider myself to have pretty wide feet. your feet must look like ryu's.
although i dont usually wear a brand new pair of shoes for 8 hours straight right off the bat.

Regarding the convo above, I'm between a 10-10.5 but had a few pairs of flyknit lunar 1's in both sizes. The 10's seemed a bit too snug in the toe box, and the 10.5 felt like I was swimming a bit. I got the lunar 3's in 10.5 and they fit perfect, length seems the same but width feels more snug in comparison. I never owned the 2's, never liked how they looked.

mines definitely fit tts and i consider myself to have pretty wide feet. your feet must look like ryu's.
although i dont usually wear a brand new pair of shoes for 8 hours straight right off the bat.

I'm narrow-footed like Jordan. I'm not a fat dude either. And they felt snug from the get-go, I chose to wear em' all day in hopes my feet would mold to the shoe and make it comfortable, but it didn't. I'm debating whether I should run a few miles on treadmill to see if that helps, if not I will(clean&) return them.

View media item 1401333

Will these be available again on NDC? Or were the pre-orders the only chance to get them online? I know the stores are slated to get them in March.

Will these be available again on NDC? Or were the pre-orders the only chance to get them online? I know the stores are slated to get them in March.

No. Yes. Other (less sought-after) colorways.

Last edited:
well depends if BdeaZy was asking about the wmn. then agree.
but if men, i was able to grab 2 pairs in 2 sz on the actual release date. so there was two chances. but yea, seems like these MC are gone gone gone.
Wait for them to pop up on runner shops then? What about FTL, etc?

Last edited:

well depends if BdeaZy was asking about the wmn. then agree.
but if men, i was able to grab 2 pairs in 2 sz on the actual release date. so there was two chances. but yea, seems like these MC are gone gone gone.

I'm narrow-footed like Jordan. I'm not a fat dude either. And they felt snug from the get-go, I chose to wear em' all day in hopes my feet would mold to the shoe and make it comfortable, but it didn't. I'm debating whether I should run a few miles on treadmill to see if that helps, if not I will(clean&) return them.

View media item 1401333
U don't even need to clean it Just return it. Nike don't care

Or just sell em to someone for retail plus fees. Cuz Nike will just trash them

Hmmmmm...

View media item 1401552
Not sure about the White Swoosh, but I don't think any of the other options fits the shoe too well :\. Wish you could change the Flywire color too. Probably gonna place an order for these anyway :lol:. Wide fit width option :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:

Wish you could change flywire (correct me if I'm wrong)
same I was hoping for that option
mean.gif

Passing for now. Looks like the womens multi pattern from the lunar 1. Plus don't like the options they gave.

Oh man, got excited until the limited options. I'm sure they will add more in the near future, better wait until then.

Last edited:
How long will multi last though...decisions in an already busy shoe week/month
Exactly. I have a 15% off coupon that I wanna use on these along with the Foams/Superflys dropping tomorrow. But the MC option on ID has been QS'ed in the past so it's making me wanna grab these now just to be safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom