Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Is that a backdoor? I want to use my friend's Swoosh, but not at the expense of getter her in trouble. I can't search for it on Nike and didn't see a Tweet, so ...

Nike holdin' out on the black/white color blocking option :smh:

Wonder what the MC color in the iD looks compared to the women's. I'm sure they are different, it looks darker...

Last edited:
Nike holdin' out on the black/white color blocking option :smh:

Wonder what the MC color in the iD looks compared to the women's. I'm sure they are different, it looks darker...
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be like the MC Racers. Everytime Nike has given the "The option you selected is random by nature." disclaimer (MC Flyknit Kobes, MC Flyknit Roshes) it has been like the MC Racers.

Last edited:
Bruhs!!!!

If a 12 in lunar one+ wasn't long enough shold I .5 up?

I see mixed reviews. Some say these are longer..

And of course you can't change the color of the flywire from yellow. On the last lunar MC iD, you couldn't get rid of or change the color of that blue part near the top. Nike always figures out a way to ruin the MC iD.

And of course you can't change the color of the flywire from yellow. On the last lunar MC iD, you couldn't get rid of or change the color of that blue part near the top. Nike always figures out a way to ruin the MC iD.
I might just snip it. I ordered 2 identical pairs- one for me, one for my dad. I'm gonna take the 2 shoes with the nicest weave and then snip his Flywires. If I like how that looks then I'll snip mine too :lol:.

Last edited:
I might just snip it. I ordered 2 identical pairs- one for me, one for my dad. I'm gonna take the 2 shoes with the nicest weave and then snip his Flywires. If I like how that looks then I'll snip mine too :lol:.

If it looks terrible in person, you can just paint over the yellow on the back black portion.

Back
Top Bottom