Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

how are you guys getting these nice pics of your ID? i cant get anything other than the email pic that is small

I'd go with the iDs. The vast majority of Women's NDC exclusive pairs seem to have a mostly pink weave. I'm anticipating these to be more varied.

My bad, I meant the orange mens
That makes it a little tougher since the Men's can't be replicated. I'm a sucker for the MC weave so I'd still say go with the iD's :lol:. I do have the Men's exclusives as well though, and they're really nice.

how are you guys getting these nice pics of your ID? i cant get anything other than the email pic that is small

Shift-Command-4 on a mac and you can do take a shot as big as you want--at least that's how I do it..
This works, along with print screen+crop in Paint for Windows.

What I do is right (option) click the pic of the shoes when they're in your cart and then open the image in a new tab. Then change the "150" in the URL to 500 to enlarge the pic. Seems like those are more detailed than the renderings while you're editing the design.

Last edited:
Just wondering but if I use my code on these and they turn out to be less than stellar can return them and get my code back?

Just wondering but if I use my code on these and they turn out to be less than stellar can return them and get my code back?
It's not guaranteed, but every code I've used on a regular (non-ID) release and cancelled or returned, I've gotten my code back automatically.

Went with the orange multi instead of the IDs; guy offered 190 if I gifted so took it. Never gifted before so hope it goes smoothly. Hoping the IDs stick around for awhile so I can see some actual pics of them plus get my money right. Spent like a grand on shoes this past month... :x :smh:

Last edited:
Bank account destroyed
Yup... 4 pairs (with a discount applied after)

If you guys are wondering, I only got multiples so I can pick my preferred mix of colors. I'll probably just keep 2 and return the others. BNTL

Last edited:
Went with the orange multi instead of the IDs; guy offered 190 if I gifted so took it. Never gifted before so hope it goes smoothly. Hoping the IDs stick around for awhile so I can see some actual pics of them plus get my money right. Spent like a grand on shoes this past month... :x :smh:
Gifting is risky as hell. Hope it goes well for you.

Bank account destroyed

Yup... 4 pairs (with a discount applied after)

View media item 1401770

If you guys are wondering, I only got multiples so I can pick my preferred mix of colors. I'll probably just keep 2 and return the others. BNTL
I did the same, only went with 3 pairs on a 10% discount though. Didn't like the idea of having $500 of dead money floating around for a month :lol:.

Last edited:
3 pair
smokin.gif

Gifting is risky as hell. Hope it goes well for you.
I did the same, only went with 2 pairs on a 10% discount though. Didn't like the idea of having $500 of dead money floating around for a month
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know what you mean, but I just leave my money in a paypal account (US funds since I'm Canadian) so it doesn't really make a difference for me. I also got 30% off 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Ok so my lunar one+ in a 12 wasn't long enough. Are these similar? Debating 12 or 12.5...

Own opinion, 1s and 2s I went .5 up, these are TTS. I went .5 up on the 3s and they feel too long. My TTS haven't came in yet, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're TTS

Back
Top Bottom