Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Honestly though...not sure I'm feeling the whole "half mc" thing. It looks almost identical to the womens MC colorway, just in mens sizing. If that's the case...not too stoked.

Honestly though...not sure I'm feeling the whole "half mc" thing. It looks almost identical to the womens MC colorway, just in mens sizing. If that's the case...not too stoked.

Pretty much - just minus all the pink and with yellow fw

Last edited:
Hopefully these ship as fast as the MC Roshe IDs did (16 days).

It would be nice to have these in hand before the March 5 GRs drop, haha.

The fact that they don't have the QS label is promising that they will last for a decent amount of time, though you can never be so sure.

Last edited:
the first MC kobe 9 didnt have QS and the MC roshe didnt have QS either.

However, these shoes are less popular so it might last a while imo

The fact that they don't have the QS label is promising that they will last for a decent amount of time, though you can never be so sure.

Last edited:
The fact that they don't have the QS label is promising, though you can never be so sure.

Roshe MC didnt have a QS label either and im pretty sure they were gone after 1 day. I wouldnt try waiting because you never know when they'll be taken down. just order as soon as you can

Last edited:
I'm liking the mc but not enough for $190. I even have a 20% code and can't do it haha.

I'm liking the mc but not enough for $190. I even have a 20% code and can't do it haha.
Yeah I thought I had a 15% but it was only 10 :lol:. Was gonna save it for a larger purchase but said F it and just used it on my 2 pairs, putting them at $171 shipped each. Saved around $40 bucks.

I don't remember the Roshe MC having the QS label, snd they sold out (for now). But then again, these are lunars, so they usually keep them up. Unless this recent flyknit hype changes that.

EDIT: looks like a few already said it

Last edited:

I don't remember the Roshe MC having the QS label, snd they sold out (for now). But then again, these are lunars, so they usually keep them up. Unless this recent flyknit hype changes that.
Yeah this is why I didn't take any chances. Flyknit hype in general is at an all time high, and MCs have always been hyped up. A WOMENS MC Flyknit sold out in minutes a few days ago and I doubt they were all women buying them up :lol:.

went with wolf grey swoosh, black laces, black lining, black midsole top line, white midsole with black speckles, and MC pattern, or course.

Actually Nike did mention that the multi Kobe 9 and rosherun were going to be limited.

My bad I thought Rosherun had QS label, but I was basing it off the fact that the reps were saying it was limited already. This was a silent drop so I guess we don't really know. I think price will be a factor in delaying some purchases (and some of those multiple purchases) and I don't think these have hit "racer" status yet, but again I put in an order to be safe as well.

Have the chance to buy the NDC exclusives for 200 or buy these multi IDs...

decisions :smh:
I'd go with the iDs. The vast majority of Women's NDC exclusive pairs seem to have a mostly pink weave. I'm anticipating these to be more varied.

Back
Top Bottom