Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

lol at the guy buying 4 pairs "for a girlfriend". Can anyone verify if these are only on NDC so far?

Last edited:
Got the delay email as well from 2/8 order 
mean.gif

welp... for one of the many who wasn't around the internet on sunday, looks like wmns FK Lunar3 MC won't be in my future... :frown:

Edit: does 2-day shipping mean i'll get it on saturday? since i'm up already i almost want to retry on the sz i forgot to add "lunar" code on
They usually use Fedex when shipping 2-day and Fedex delivers Saturday so most likely yes if ordered before a certain time.

i just looked at my order on ndc. non-2day is on the 17th and 2day is the 16th. and i couldn't cancel my order for the non-2day. all good then.
at least i got the mens pair. even though i missed the "surprise" pre-order.

assuming ndc doesn't fail with these... 20% in my future?

lol at the guy buying 4 pairs "for a girlfriend". Can anyone verify if these are only on NDC so far?
forget the girlfriend. I need these for myself. 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about just crashing out and trying my luck later. good thing today is my off day.

Somehow got through on a size 12.  Was also able to get a sz 9.5 in the MC zoom agility about 15 min ago. 

It's starting to feel like anything with the word "Flyknit" would be difficult to buy...

I went through hoops for the B/W racers and really wanted a pair of the lunar3s...

keep trying fellas..i just got through with a mens 9
advice is i was on my comp and once the size popped up i didnt refresh..i just kept adding to cart until i got through
hope that helps

keep trying fellas..i just got through with a mens 9
advice is i was on my comp and once the size popped up i didnt refresh..i just kept adding to cart until i got through
hope that helps

Did the same thing for a 10 on mobile. Like someone else posted earlier make sure you use the code LUNAR for free 2day shipping

so anyone know when other retailers will get these?  read a post a  page or two back about the nike.eu stating exclusive til 3/5...

hoping rrs and the other usual running sources will get these...

Back
Top Bottom