Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Not really feeling any of these half and half colorways. May cop a black pair on sale though.

We're the woman's mc available on the preorder for sizes up to men's 13.5 woman's 15? Saw something on the flyknit marketplace

If so if anyone has either cw in a 12 or 12.5 please lmk. Racers for trade

Damn, completely slept on this thread and the back order. 

I see that many of you have pairs alredy. Was that off the pre order or are some of yaw seeing these locally? Niketowns or running shops?

Excuse the ignorance, haven't been on a FK Lunar thread in a minute...

Damn, completely slept on this thread and the back order. 

I see that many of you have pairs alredy. Was that off the pre order or are some of yaw seeing these locally? Niketowns or running shops?

Excuse the ignorance, haven't been on a FK Lunar thread in a minute...

I believe all pictured pairs are from the Sunday "surprise" preorder. All were 2day shipped.

Only ndc had them for sale.

Last edited:
^All true except the womens MC was next day shipping. Some even shipped last night and will be arriving today.

I agree with the comfort level. The lunar bottoms out too fast for me. My Kobe and FL1 bottomed out fast. I haven't put enough miles on the boost yet but it is more comfortable.

As for design of the upper, I still like FK

Which model of adi boost do you guys recommend? The lunar sole is a favorite of mine too but it does bottom out too fast for me.

Which model of adi boost do you guys recommend? The lunar sole is a favorite of mine too but it does bottom out too fast for me.

The Energy Boost 2.0s and Ultra Boosts seem like good bets.

The sole on these feel a lot more sturdy than the previous generation (FL1). So far, I have 100mi on one FL2 and about 65mi on the other. I'd estimate they have a 400-500mi life each.

Last edited:
The Energy Boost 2.0s and Ultra Boosts seem like good bets.

The sole on these feel a lot more sturdy than the previous generation (FL1). So far, I have 100mi on one FL2 and about 65mi on the other. I'd estimate they have a 400-500mi life each.
I haven't tried the 2.

I'll wait until the 3 hits the outlet.

The 3s or Ultra Boost look a lot more cleaner, especially with the Primeknit upper. I really hope they hit outlets too, but a certain somebody, who just jumped the ship from Nike, was recently photographed in them... :/

Honestly I heard boost is a better running shoes. The last shoes I put miles on is the racers.

I've read about that too... When they first launched, they could reach mileage beyond 1,000mi! I was about to do the same with the original LunarEclipse. My racers have gotten about 200mi logged, but I think I'll retire them for casual wear now...

Are you on IG?

I've read about that too... When they first launched, they could reach mileage beyond 1,000mi! I was about to do the same with the original LunarEclipse. My racers have gotten about 200mi logged, but I think I'll retire them for casual wear now...

Are you on IG?
Yep same name on here

Back
Top Bottom