Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I just wanted to see if there is a particular way to do it without getting the dye/paint on the areas surrounding the flywire
Apart from removing the flywire, it's pretty much impossible to dye the flywire without getting it on the flyknit. He had to have painted it on with a fine brush. Good thing is that since the flyknit is blackish grey, it isn't very noticeable when you do get some on it. My painted ones look pretty good imo.

Last edited:
It seems like you are right.  The bottom two eyelits do not go through the flyknit.  The eyelits above it do.

Ahhh I haven't held a pair in hand yet :/. I'll most likely cut the top two Flywires off then.

Last edited:
Apart from removing the flywire, it's pretty much impossible to dye the flywire without getting it on the flyknit. He had to have painted it on with a fine brush. Good thing is that since the flyknit is blackish grey, it isn't very noticeable when you do get some on it. My painted ones look pretty good imo.
Pics??

I'm scared I'd eff up the whole shoe lol

^I'll post some pics when I get home later. Painting it definitely takes a little bit of patience. I did 3 coats too lol

Might be in the minority, but I feel like the volt flyknit transitions the shoe into the black easier on the eyes.

Quote:

I have a few already, but couldn't help ordering more...
dang!!! I would also.. but why just one?!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It also looks like Nike made a mistake yesterday with the women's teals for $119. They're back to full price now lol.

Is there a difference between the men's and women's Blk/White Lunar 3? The men's is sold out in my size but women's is still available. 

Still contemplating if i should get another one with speckled soles and black swoosh. the struggle is real. Haha.

It also looks like Nike made a mistake yesterday with the women's teals for $119. They're back to full price now lol.
Knew something was off about that lol. Whatever I got my girl her pair for $30 off so I'm happy. Shoutout to the dude that posted that info!

Back
Top Bottom