Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Just got these in. They look nice but kinda debating on keeping em or not.

Not really feeling the right shoe either has too much black smh

I wish my pair of the NDC exclusives had more green in the weave but I'm running in them so whatever lol

Was able to pick up a size 12.5 in the black colorway on Nike.com tonight. Initially bought them in a 12 but they were too small. Excited to get these and start using them.

Thinking if I should return black/white pair to nike and order an ID. Only FNL still got pairs left, but don't know if they'll go on sale later.

thinking about taking my blue Lunar 3's out for a run and seeing how I like them in comparison to my Flyknit Free 3.0's.

Reading all the running talk above is great. Makes me want to get back into more instead of just weight training. I ran cross country in college and did a 5:05 mile but now I'd be lucky to break 7:30 or 8 lol. Life does that when you get older.

Last edited:
thinking about taking my blue Lunar 3's out for a run and seeing how I like them in comparison to my Flyknit Free 3.0's.

Reading all the running talk above is great. Makes me want to get back into more instead of just weight training. I ran cross country in college and did a 5:05 mile but now I'd be lucky to break 7:30 or 8 lol. Life does that when you get older.
Word haha. I love CrossFit and have been doing it for awhile. I did it last night and will do it tonight, but this thread (and the zoom Flyknit thread) have singlehandedly gotten me back into running. It's a second priority but it's nice to be doing it again.

I have a similar weave. Once sunlight hits them...so dope!

Lighting makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
those make me glad my B/W's came out looking almost identical. I'd hate having that much disparity in a simple colorway

Size?
nerd.gif
I'm sure they're too big for you lol. He has size 13s in the background. You're more like my size. A 9.5/10 
laugh.gif

Does anyone need an oop for the WMNS NDC Exclusive MC? size 10.5 wmns= 9 in mens.

worn them once and steamed the toe box a little. 

still fit big. so ill send them to someone who'll appreciate them.

only asking retail + ship.

View media item 1484967

View media item 1484968

Size? :nerd:

I'm sure they're too big for you lol. He has size 13s in the background. You're more like my size. A 9.5/10 :lol:

[thread="598520"]Yea they sz 13[/thread]
[thread="598520"]Also decided to keep em[/thread]
[thread="598520"] [/thread]
[thread="598520"]Like someone said on the last page they look :pimp: :pimp:  in the sunlight an outside[/thread]
Wore my pair today and I'm also a 13. Love them.

Back
Top Bottom