Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

NDC Exclusive:

Was going for over $200 resale when it first dropped, but now sellers are having trouble unloading these for retail

I wear the pair I kept all the time and constantly get complements from random people, usually women lol. My wife appreciates it

I wear the pair I kept all the time and constantly get complements from random people, usually women lol. My wife appreciates it
so torn on these I wanna UNDS mines but I also want to return to niketown but I lost my receipt ..

I don't know if I should get the black and whites, brave blue neo turquoise or the new all red crimsons.

Btw used these as my vacation shoes. It entailed a lot of walking and had stability issues. The corners of my feet were having pains. Before used to use the prime knits from adidas and had no problems

I really liked the Flyknit Lunar 1's.  Passed on the Lunar 2 as they were ugly as ****.

These look to be better but the colorways are very basic.  I was hoping to get some pop like the flyknit air max 360's.  Maybe it is just the first batch of this shoe but they need to get some brighter colors.  and get rid of the speckled mid sole.

What are your impressions of these after wearing them for weeks or months? I am debating between these or flyknit Roshe. I won't be using either for running just casual wear for a few hours everyday. When I tried both of them on at the store. They both seemed like pretty comfortable flyknit sneakers, but the lunar 3 had more arch support. For casual walking I know people recommend Roshe, but I like the look of these a little better. So, can I use these for walking a few hours a day and be just as comfortable as the Roshe's?

What are your impressions of these after wearing them for weeks or months? I am debating between these or flyknit Roshe. I won't be using either for running just casual wear for a few hours everyday. When I tried both of them on at the store. They both seemed like pretty comfortable flyknit sneakers, but the lunar 3 had more arch support. For casual walking I know people recommend Roshe, but I like the look of these a little better. So, can I use these for walking a few hours a day and be just as comfortable as the Roshe's?
Personally I prefer the comfort of the lunars vs the roshes. Its my go-to shoe if I would be doing some walking in the day. 

Back
Top Bottom