Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Anyone?
I got the multicolor NIKEID in size 10.5 and they seem tighter in the WIDTH than when I tried the regular pairs at the store in the same size. Anyone know if NIKEID pairs run 0.5 a size or so smaller than regular pairs. Should I order an 11 or was it just a production issue?
Ran tighter width wise like you mentioned. If I made more IDs, I'd go up .5 a size. There's also an option for a wide on ID as well.

Last edited:
Ran tighter width wise like you mentioned. If I made more IDs, I'd go up .5 a size. There's also an option for a wide on ID as well.

WDID you get regular or wide width? Instead of sizing up I went from regular width to wide. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking forward to real pics of the Grey cw...
nerd.gif
hopefully they look like the Grey ID pair 

Been waiting for what seems like forever to scoop the Black/Whites at discount. The homie came through at the ES. :pimp:

Im sorry but, if anyone sees a flyknit lunar3 in fuchsia glow with a good price, let me know? Tyia.

Anyone seeing the University Red/Bright Crimson/Hot Lava/Black or glow green lunar 3s in size 10/10.5 below retail? Didn't think NDC was going to sell out on them.

Last edited:
Anyone seeing the University Red/Bright Crimson/Hot Lava/Black or glow green lunar 3s in size 10/10.5 below retail? Didn't think NDC was going to sell out on them.
theres a pretty decent amount of them on eBay but not in a 10.5 mens unfortunately 

Back
Top Bottom