Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

the fact that nike still does not have any release info has me concerned these r gonna get pushed back

Naw these are coming out this Saturday 6/8/13 it's on Footlocker's calendar & Footaction's. there having a raffle for them on Wednesday & Thursday in my area & calling people on Friday who win.

im not. i already got the white cammo colorway, makes no sense to cop these

to each, his own. But I have the fighter jets and im still aiming to get these puppies. Different colors and it makes the shoe very different. I understand you might not want 2 pairs of kicks with camo on them. But Im diggin these.

It would suck for people trying to cop this in an area with high taxes like NY or Cali. This shoe doesn't do it for me to spend $250 on some camo printed foams
NY, paid 20 bucks taxes on the Barkleys

may be a deciding factor in copping these, but I love foams

Just my 2 cents, but these might be pretty limited.

My local spots always do reserve tickets. I was able to get my reserve tickets for the XI lows, but was told the Foams will be a raffle. :smh:

ive been saying these were probably going to be limited....

its the week of release and my spot dont have them yet? c'mon

Just my 2 cents, but these might be pretty limited.

My local spots always do reserve tickets. I was able to get my reserve tickets for the XI lows, but was told the Foams will be a raffle.
mean.gif
these are somewhat a limited release
grin.gif
 but it wouldn't change the fact that these are ugly imo and will be passing
tired.gif
 not even gonna go to the $250+ price tag
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just checked FTL Unlocked to see which stores are getting them. Only HOH in PHX in all of AZ getting them. Yeah, they're more limited than most realize

According to the footlocker launch locator, damn near every single footlocker in NYC will be receiving these. Even the small ones. I think these will be just as available as the white camos were.

^^^ not even close, white camo were at a few footlockers around me, none will be getting them for these

the hoh at arden mall told me that they had 80 pairs of the white camo and 40 of these so these r def more limited than the fighters

the hoh at arden mall told me that they had 80 pairs of the white camo and 40 of these so these r def more limited than the fighters
Lol 80? HOH Harlem had hundreds of pairs of white camos. It all depends on where u live really. These will be an easy cop here in NYC. That's if I can get past that damn unneccesary green volt hints on the shoe.

Last edited:
NDC doen't carry every release for example the Lebron X MVP that just released wasn't sold on NDC, or the Galaxy Foamposite etc. Just call your local Footlocker or Footaction if you need more confirmation and see how they plan to do the release over the weekend. You can also check Footlockers Twitter Page. Just do a little research Basically

View media item 439766

Last edited:
^^ count me in, 250 hella steep tho, least its tax free. Bout to do some homework next few days to get these, I wouldn't wear these with jeans tho

Last edited:
These'll be lightwork for NYC cats, ****** in Wisconsin might have a problem though lol

Back
Top Bottom