Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Man I want these so freaking bad. I've been buying lots of kicks here recently (black out lebron 9, asics running shoes, olive 9, and cocaine foams). My girl is buying me black grape 5s. But honestly I don't know if I want them or these!

So damn thirsty for those gum soles, canadian prices though...  

They'll probably be close to 300 before the 13% tax.

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man I want these so freaking bad. I've been buying lots of kicks here recently (black out lebron 9, asics running shoes, olive 9, and cocaine foams). My girl is buying me black grape 5s. But honestly I don't know if I want them or these!
cocaine foams :lol:

Cocaine foams 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 That's hella funny. I'm hoping to cop if I can get with a discount. These aren't worth retail IMO

Damnnnnnn these are CRAZY limited lmao

View media item 439956

did you even look at footlocker unlocked for the last handful of releases?
yes THIS IS MORE limited.

Hold up......stop trying to hype it up just because their are LESS pairs from previous releases don't make it limited. This is a 100% general release....just because Nike isn't showing love to some of the smaller cities don't make it limited just makes it harder for the people in those areas to get.

THESE WILL BE AT EVERY SINGLE FOOTLOCKER AND FOOT-ACTION IN NYC.....That's where i live so in my eyes these are just another GR foam release.

Hold up......stop trying to hype it up just because their are LESS pairs from previous releases don't make it limited. This is a 100% general release....just because Nike isn't showing love to some of the smaller cities don't make it limited just makes it harder for the people in those areas to get.

THESE WILL BE AT EVERY SINGLE FOOTLOCKER AND FOOT-ACTION IN NYC.....That's where i live so in my eyes these are just another GR foam release.

Lmao this comment make absolutely no sense..... Guess only people buy shoes in NYC

Last edited:

not every ftl is getting these

Yeah...in YOUR eyes this is a GR foam cause demand in NY is gonna be high that's why so many stores will have a pair. However in other places it will feel like a limited release when a lot if pairs don't go across the country

I like these army more than fighter jet but the price shouldn't reasonable. Also it isn't signature shoes. 

Yeah just about every Footlocker & Footaction are getting them out here in VA

Are these releasing on NDC? I haven't heard anything about RSVP or these being at Niketown locations.

As much as the fighter jets sucked the more I see these the better they look, but it looks like Nike isnt stopping anytime soon with that price tag

whats wrong with nike...why wont they tell if they r gonna release the shoe smh

Back
Top Bottom