Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

I'm not getting defensive at the end of the day im getting them so it doesn't really matter to me one bit. Even if they were limited i would still be able to get them with ease. I just don't like when people drop limited on everything just because its not available at their location. If a store had 100 pairs last time and only 50 pairs this time doesn't make them limited. Your store just got less s
my store got less cuzz these have been sent in limited numbers...my boy from hoh said these r limited like the phoenix sun foams

Those pics tho'...

I still like em just can't justify paying $250 plus tax for retail on some foams.

No thanks, Nike.

OK you guys win they limited.....good luck copping yall going to need it since its so limited. I hope i can get pair.

OK you guys win they limited.....good luck copping yall going to need it since its so limited. I hope i can get pair.
You know damn well you can land a pair if you needed too...

nthat.gif

Lol I agree to. Yes everyone they are limited!!!! Now that should make you feel better about dropping 240 on foam pros lol. O and by the way to the guy who said the Phoenix suns were "limited", no they weren't. The stealths were "limited". Well not for me though, I was able to cop both with ease. I personally believe all these people pushing and hoping and calling these limited are either resellers trying to build hype/demand or guys trying hard to justify them spending close to 300 for some kicks. To me personally, the definition of limited is the black/gold OG 1's or lebron MVP.

Some food for thought for the NikeTalk Fam. Be on the look out for scams (hint messages in your inbox) Remember if it seems to good to be true then it probably is.

This is just an argument of semantics. They are not limited in the sense of a "QS" or regional release or something like that. So, technically, in industry jargon, they are a general release. Now, that release isn't necessarily spread evenly throughout the world, so the supply in your local area may be "limited" in that sense. Ditch the loaded word, "limited."

They are a general release that may be difficult to land in certain regions, due to the way Nike has managed their stock allocations.

Lol I agree to. Yes everyone they are limited!!!! Now that should make you feel better about dropping 240 on foam pros lol. O and by the way to the guy who said the Phoenix suns were "limited", no they weren't. The stealths were "limited". Well not for me though, I was able to cop both with ease. I personally believe all these people pushing and hoping and calling these limited are either resellers trying to build hype/demand or guys trying hard to justify them spending close to 300 for some kicks. To me personally, the definition of limited is the black/gold OG 1's or lebron MVP.

Have that feeling too. Limited is exactly what you said MVPs were limited, Black/Gold 1s limited. Put it like this if smaller footlocker/non HOHs are getting them they are not limited if footaction is getting them they are def not limited.

This is just an argument of semantics. They are not limited in the sense of a "QS" or regional release or something like that. So, technically, in industry jargon, they are a general release. Now, that release isn't necessarily spread evenly throughout the world, so the supply in your local area may be "limited" in that sense. Ditch the loaded word, "limited."

They are a general release that may be difficult to land in certain regions, due to the way Nike has managed their stock allocations.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what i have been trying to say

Last edited:
Crazy! Breezy excursion just released some camo gear. Probably the only reason for me to attempt to get these. If I fail, no biggie.

we thought the crimson pros would sit too.

its all about production numbers to be honest.

every so often, nike drops a ton of a colorway at a lot of locations. then they drop other colors with at least 1/2 the quantity. (See pink foams then stealths).

feels like they dropped a ton of fighter jets then decided to drop the numbers of the camos significantly.

All I know is the smallest footlocker around me got these and they barely get a size run of anything and they got close to a size run

My connect at deveroes said they got a email saying these might get pushed back anyone else hear that?

this is an easy pass for me
tired.gif
 just can't get pass that gumsole not to mention the ridiculous price tag
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom