Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

where r u seeing this info cuz i just checked ntlv ntsf and lenox and no 1 confirming release
view all their tweets including the replies. That's where I've seen it mentioned, but now that NDC has confirmed via reply, I'm sure something official will be coming soon.

my body is ready. im not gonna lie if i miss out im not gonna even be mad. but if i win kudos to me
Its going to be a busy weekend with the XI lows, Foams, and Viotec Dunks dropping and they're all TLO - I might have choose only one, but which one LOL!

grab either foams or dunks from nike and get XI lows from FNL. 2/3 aint bad
That's a good strategy....just hate that FNL charges shipping but I guess I have a bunch of WC rewards sitting around I can use to offset that.

Nickeling and diming at its finest.
$235 for fighter jets. $240 for these premium versions
The reg version went up $5 for the white foams.

Look at Nike waiting until last minute to add the Foams to this weekend's launch.

Nickeling and diming at its finest.
$235 for fighter jets. $240 for these premium versions
The reg version went up $5 for the white foams.
Slowly and gradually driving up the price point. Greedy bastards.  But as we've seen they keep selling.

Last edited:
Im a camo lover and i want these so bad! Im in nyc, not trying to camp out for these though-_- ugh

honestly, at this point, are there any differences between the pros and the ones (other than aesthetically, of course)?

honestly, at this point, are there any differences between the pros and the ones (other than aesthetically, of course)?
Similar feel comfort wise. I've felt the pros run a little bigger which is good for my wide feet.

The clear soles, 1cent logo, and no big swoosh make the foam ones overall better imo. 

Back
Top Bottom