Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

this release looks to be more limited and therefore difficult compaired to the fighter jets. :smh:

These foams would be a better thought if they actually help out our troops. It's nice looking and everything, the style is on point. You can't go wrog with the look of the shoes, but are you serious, $250 retail before tax and no contribution to the actual troops itself? That's just plain wrong.

These foams would be a better thought if they actually help out our troops. It's nice looking and everything, the style is on point. You can't go wrog with the look of the shoes, but are you serious, $250 retail before tax and no contribution to the actual troops itself? That's just plain wrong.
QFT 

qft and a thumbs up to you guy

My deveroes still hasn't received the stealths were easier to get IMO.

Last edited:

not to take shots at you bro but i guess you don't know nike too well

i'm also guessing you might have though the pink foams where made for breast cancer ?

with nike its all about the bottom line
money

Helping the troops would have been a great idea. As far as these looking good and the style being on point, I'd have to respectfully disagree with you on that. 

That's true! If nike is willing to help the people effected by the tornado that hit Oklahoma then why can't they do something for the troops? It's not like nike is broke, they can easily give money to charities and organizations to show some love to the veterans. Just a few thoughts I wanted to share

honestly, at this point, are there any differences between the pros and the ones (other than aesthetically, of course)?
Besides the overall design of the shoes having minor differences like the check and penny logos, the main difference is the ONE's were penny's signature shoe and the PROs were just a cheaper offshoot originally. The second main difference is the ONEs have double stacked/cushioned zoom air while the PROs have single cushion zoom air which is why the ONEs fit tighter/smaller than the PROs and feel a lil bit more comfortable than the PROs as well.

Last edited:
The clear soles, 1cent logo, and no big swoosh make the foam ones overall better imo. 
these are aesthetic characteristics.
Besides the overall design of the shoes having minor differences like the check and penny logos, the main difference is the ONE's were penny's signature shoe and the PROs were just a cheaper offshoot originally. The second main difference is the ONEs have double stacked/cushioned zoom air while the PROs have single cushion zoom air which is why the ONEs fit tighter/smaller than the PROs and feel a lil bit more comfortable than the PROs as well.
again, these are aesthetic differences until you started mentioning the ZOOM AIR.

^^^ well, the only 2 non cosmetic differences have always been the zoom air and sometimes price.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Wearing these with camo pants and or shorts would be overkill and tacky. These are best worn with khaki shorts and or OD Green or cream. I'm thinking about scooping these since I wear those colors a lot. Where in Houston will these be?[/COLOR]

Wearing these with camo pants and or shorts would be overkill and tacky. These are best worn with khaki shorts and or OD Green or cream. I'm thinking about scooping these since I wear those colors a lot. Where in Houston will these be?
im about to get a cammo vest from supply and denim with the american flag on the back.
glasses.gif

Secured a pair at niketown NYC without using an RSVP service or bot. My first time ever getting through on my own which means they must have a ton of these.

im about to get a cammo vest from supply and denim with the american flag on the back.8)

[COLOR=#red]:lol:

Ok found a HoH that aint doing a raffle...first come first serve. Is this supposed to be crazy? Last time here in North Houston a guy was followed home and shot to death near his driveway and got his Bred XI's stolen. In that case I'll go the ebay route :rofl: I'm packing legally, but still I'd hate to have to pull out over some kicks.[/COLOR]

A man who crashed a car last week after being shot over a pair of popular sneakers has died.

He was identified as Joshua Wood, 22, and no one has been arrested in his death, authorities said Wednesday.

Wood was shot about 10:30 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of Plumwood near Hallfield in northwest Harris County.

He was trying to move from the passenger seat of a car to the driver's seat to escape two armed men demanding his new Nike Air Jordan shoes, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

He and another man had bought several pairs of the newly released Air Jordan XI "Bred" sneakers earlier that morning at Willowbrook Mall and then drove home.

As the driver stopped at his house, a green four-door car pulled up in front of him, the sheriff's office said.

Last edited:
Secured a pair at niketown NYC without using an RSVP service or bot. My first time ever getting through on my own which means they must have a ton of these.

The thread is also moving really slow so looks like not many individuals want these. I'm literally 7/8 with past nikenyc rsvp (manually). Bots don't hurt chances as much as people think they do.

The thread is also moving really slow so looks like not many individuals want these. I'm literally 7/8 with past nikenyc rsvp (manually). Bots don't hurt chances as much as people think they do.
Hopefully lower interest means reasonable resell prices (~300) cuz I can't fit these in my budget right now unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom