difference between eastbay and footlocker for me:

eastbay I pay no tax or shipping
footlocker = tax + shipping

mad.

mad.
Exactly why they aren't on eastbay probably. Wanna get every penny/nickel/dime or something. Cuz even with the stock footlocker and footaction has, what makes it so difficult for them to allocate some of that stock and put it on eastbay. Doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

mad.
Exactly why they aren't on eastbay probably. Wanna get every penny/nickel/dime or something. Cuz even with the stock footlocker and footaction has, what makes it so difficult for them to allocate some of that stock and put it on eastbay. Doesn't make sense to me.

cant agree... footlocker doesn't keep the sales tax we get charged from what I understand. the free shipping on eastbay is because of a paid membership. I think I can ship to store on footlocker to get free shipping tho.

its just weird.

cant agree... footlocker doesn't keep the sales tax we get charged from what I understand. the free shipping on eastbay is because of a paid membership. I think I can ship to store on footlocker to get free shipping tho.

its just weird.
Yea I always use ship to store on footlocker to avoid shipping. A lot of people are unaware of that option. But a lot of stupid stuff happens like Nike themselves not carrying a full range of sizes, 7 - 15, of a shoe they manufacture and own but footlocker is. Doesn't make sense.

Eastbay doesn't have to charge tax because they don't have a brick and mortar store you can go to, where as FTL has stores in probably pretty much all 50 states so they have to pay sales tax.

if this thread is any indication of how these will sell then these should be readily available for all interested buyers...

if this thread is any indication of how these will sell then these should be readily available for all interested buyers...
Niketalk is but a tiny piece of the consumer world. Also, this thread will blow up come release time. It's been a pattern recently.

foams are dying. if you miss it tommorow, check your local craigslist or FB groups in a few weeks. resellers will be trying to dump these. $240 is steep for alot of folks let alone adding a premium. these look sick on display but on feet......ugggggh. nike should of released these when people actually wore camo

Yea I always use ship to store on footlocker to avoid shipping. A lot of people are unaware of that option. But a lot of stupid stuff happens like Nike themselves not carrying a full range of sizes, 7 - 15, of a shoe they manufacture and own but footlocker is. Doesn't make sense.

ship to store doesnt work anymore. foot locker just recently changed their policy.

if its launch date, only paying for shipping is available

westnyc has amazing releases, no hassle just line up and cop; but the markups they do is terrible

im still getting used to linking images, if it doesn't show up can someone tell me how to do it?
0fa1e886_ScreenShot2013-06-07at8.09.23PM.png

Last edited:
westnyc has amazing releases, no hassle just line up and cop; but the markups they do is terrible

View media item 445758

im still getting used to linking images, if it doesn't show up can someone tell me how to do it?

[ATTACHMENT=3505]Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 8.09.23 PM.png (709k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

They always markup slightly remember when I copped the bin 5s for 200 from them

There will be a size 8 available at NTNY after 9:30. Just letting one of you guys know I am not gonna make it.

Good luck :D

*looks at join date and post count. dismisses nonsense comment*

people bring your A game out for these! If you don't they will get them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom