Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

So far one guaranteed ticket in hand!!!
nthat.gif

Over 325 pairs of Low XIs and only 50 pairs of these....Let the hype begin!!!
nerd.gif
these foams are gonna be that limited?

That's true! If nike is willing to help the people effected by the tornado that hit Oklahoma then why can't they do something for the troops? It's not like nike is broke, they can easily give money to charities and organizations to show some love to the veterans. Just a few thoughts I wanted to share

They are only helping out Oklahoma because of Kevin Durant. If he wasn't here and brought it up to nike, they wouldn't of given two ***** about it.

How come some pictures have a nike logo on the back while others have the star? Which one is it? Seen videos with the nike check

this is going to be a classic foam colorway

one of my favorite's

thinking about getting 2 pair of these and i aint doubled up on foams in years

nope its(LE)limited edition so they wont come in the full size run
Wish NDC would've had these in a sz 14... :smh:
Footlocker/Footaction will have up to size 15. NDC and Nikestores are the only retailers only selling up to size 13. So if you want larger than size 13 your best bet is footlocker/footaction online or one of their physical stores

Or city gear? It's the same store basically all deveroes changeling there name to city gear.

Footlocker/Footaction will have up to size 15. NDC and Nikestores are the only retailers only selling up to size 13. So if you want larger than size 13 your best bet is footlocker/footaction online or one of their physical stores

Appreciate that info fam!

Repped!

the special edition box is pretty cool. I would rather take that if it was the same price as regular box

Sucks that eastbay isn't getting these. Nike put fighter jet foams damn near everywhere, but not these. Makes perfect sense. :smh:

Last edited:
Sucks that eastbay isn't getting these. Nike put fighter jet foams damn near everywhere, but not these. Makes perfect sense. :smh:
Wow no eastbay, when the last time that happen for a "gr" foam
Footlocker/Footaction/Eastbay are all the same umbrella company and all pull from the same stock. When u order from footlocker online your are pulling from the same stock as if u would if u were ordering off eastbay. So "technically" eastbay is getting them. It's called the illusion of choice. Same as all the soft drink companies. So many different choices from soda to juice to water but they are all owned buy 2 company's, either Pepsi Co. or Coca Cola Co.

I have my tix for my sz 11.5 at VIlla...just can't decided whether to cop or not - Ugly at first but that combo of camo w. neon and gum sole 
nerd.gif

Is it me or are these ugly but sick at the same damn time?

I have my tix for my sz 11.5 at VIlla...just can't decided whether to cop or not - Ugly at first but that combo of camo w. neon and gum sole 
nerd.gif

Is it me or are these ugly but sick at the same damn time?

Ur just weird

I guess so man - I just cant seem to pull the trigger on them, well see what happens tomorrow

IM going to be upset if i cant get these on saturday.
these are the only kicks i look forward to copping and might be my last purchase this year. Unless i find carolina foam pros :nerd:

Wow no eastbay, when the last time that happen for a "gr" foam
Footlocker/Footaction/Eastbay are all the same umbrella company and all pull from the same stock. When u order from footlocker online your are pulling from the same stock as if u would if u were ordering off eastbay. So "technically" eastbay is getting them. It's called the illusion of choice. Same as all the soft drink companies. So many different choices from soda to juice to water but they are all owned buy 2 company's, either Pepsi Co. or Coca Cola Co.
Uhm i knew that already.....Eastbay site just updated and they aren't on bruh |I

Back
Top Bottom