Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

There okay but I would rather cop my low top 11's first, then if these sit I might pick a pair up. Still debating lol... 
ohwell.gif

I actually think these are dope, but the price is killing me, specially after picking up the Kobe's today

252 is a rack.

N while these r better than the fighter jets......

250+?
well that's the thing, I like these but after shipping and tax, man I am hurting, I got the Barkleys last week and that hurt too, but I have no colorway like that in my collection, as for a camo shoe? I mean I can pass and not get too hung up over it, but I do believe these may get popular when they drop online

They will most likely will sellout online, I wouldn't be surprised if they sat in stores for a bit like the Fighter Jets did in my area tho.

Last edited:
wonder how many pics on IG will have people rocking these with camo shorts and more camo accessories.
I wouldn't rock camo with them, but a fatigue look like that olive or tan looking color in a solid short would look nice

gum bottoms aren't really all that here, wish they did a black bottom, not sure what other color works

They will most likely will sellout online, I wouldn't be surprised if they sat in stores for a bit like the Fighter Jets did in my area tho.

I bet the stores around you got at least 3x more of the fighter jets than these

Im really doubting these sit anywhere

And god, ndc used to be so easy. Now its always instant sell out.

Wouldnt it be smarter for nike to keep a larger chunk of their shoes to sell themselves? To get full retail rather than wholesale

I bet the stores around you got at least 3x more of the fighter jets than these

Im really doubting these sit anywhere

And god, ndc used to be so easy. Now its always instant sell out.

Wouldnt it be smarter for nike to keep a larger chunk of their shoes to sell themselves? To get full retail rather than wholesale
this checkout system is killing me, I am fast with that TLO garbage, I've been on that for most release I add to cart right away and then I checkout peace got my kicks back to bed or off to work, but this new system has burned me what three times running? I got the grapes but I can't remember another release successfully through that line system

Back
Top Bottom