Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Quote:
I really hope you were trolling
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy cop here in Houston. My first pair of Foams since the 2010 Eggplants and 2007 Royals. Missed out on the fighter jets so I'm happy I was able to get these Army Camo. Brings my count to three foams. I wish I still had my Dr. Dooms.

Last edited:
passed on these, probably gonna pursue them down the road, love foams but the price point on top of the 11s and Kobes the past few days hurt my pockets, gonna try and recover for the grapes but even that may be a pass for me, Nike killing me man!

FRIENDLY REMINDER. IT'S NO BUYING SELLING OR TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION. I HAVE DELETED RECENT POSTS THAT HAVE CONTAINED SUCH VIOLATIONS. NEXT TIME ILL BE HANDING OUT INFRACTIONS OR BANS

if foamposites go up another dollar im done. Id rather just buy XXVIII's instead.

gum sole works colorwise but terribly ugly on feet. weathermans and I think im done wit foams.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

You think the gum sole is ugly but the WEATHERMAN foams are hot!!!!!

View media item 294906

your kidding right? the weatherman foams(not the red thermal weathermans) have way more appeal than this trash shoe and will sell out quicker, thats almost a guarantee.After i score that Im done collecting foams unless they come out wiht some print that just spectacular, which i doubt.

What...tf?!?!

tumblr_mhg883zO3l1r1u85fo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom