Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

lolololol
where is that gif from?

has anyone received the email from footaction confirming your order was shipped?

Last edited:
Easy cop here in Houston. My first pair of Foams since the 2010 Eggplants and 2007 Royals. Missed out on the fighter jets so I'm happy I was able to get these Army Camo. Brings my count to three foams. I wish I still had my Dr. Dooms.

Where did you pick yours up? The few places I called in Houston were doing raffles. I just did the NDC thing and got my Foams and 11 lows and went back to sleep lol

Last edited:
First ever gum sole on foams

And the weathermans are hotter?

....i see.....
laugh.gif

Look i hated this shoe at first.

For the sinple fact we just had a camo colorway.

About last week i realized it was gonna be a gum sole.

Gained a lot of points in my eyes, tho the volt kinda throws it off

I always thought of all black foams with a gum sole would be tight.

But again im from 16 miles outside DC. So that explains that haha

This colorway was the last respectable one for a bit.

Blue n grey? Releasing cuz the metallic hype on foams. And blue and grey really? Not two colors neccessarily seen together on our shoes. Just doesnt seem to fit.

Even white/blue had been better

Those white pink or flower things are hideous.

The weathermans are hot garbage for john cena fruity pebble fans. Only semi cool thing is the sole, which will yellow HORRIBLY 2 toned

I jus wish i could get gentrys job

If u wanna be cool and make a statement, iridescent ala the 2003 hyperflights. Hypebeast but hot.

new silver metallics would be nice, my pewters are worn.

White/ navy or navy white
White/blacks no check

All these bring the old heads out in hoards and the hypebeasts......well theyll buy anything

Last edited:
I was able to get these on discount, i think they look way better in person.... IF ANYBODY HAS A SZ 10 BOX IN THESE THATS NOT ALL CRUSHED UP LMK MY BRO WANTS ANOTHER BOX SINCE HIS BOXED CAME CRUSHED LOL

I dont really keep up with foams so i dont know if these are sold out everywhere (i know they are online) but High Point in Phoenix AZ has some as of Saturday night. Not sure if they do phone orders but their number is 480-949-0500 so if you are looking for a pair at least call and see if they will do phone orders. I;m not sure what sizes are available they just said they had "some pairs left" on twitter. Hope this helps someone out.

Seen em in person...they ite but tired of doing

Da same song & dance for foams...so far i aint

Regretting it at all for passing.

Where did you pick yours up? The few places I called in Houston were doing raffles. I just did the NDC thing and got my Foams and 11 lows and went back to sleep lol

City Gear on Westheimer near Dairy Ashford. Everyone was getting the 11 lows. Those sold out fast.

Copped online from DTLR, somehow got 2 separate confirmations and 2 different order #'s. Never ordered from them before, how quick do they ship?

Back
Top Bottom