Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

^^nice detailed shot can't wait to get my pair from NDC:D

thx bro. waiting on my 2nd pair from ndc also.

the gum sole really sets these off. and altho many don't agree, i think the volt accents are a great touch as they break up the monotony of the earth tone camo print. kinda like the red accents did for the fighter jets.

i wear a 9.5 in everything for 20 years except foam ones...those i weara  10...even the crimsons are 9.5 no problem...i never post about sizing bcuz i really dont wear much of my kicks and if something is cut big or small i go 9.5 anyway...however foams i always cop 3 for self so i can rock 1...i just tried the 9.5 on and its not uncomfortable buttt its to much like a glove and i could also feel my big toe rubbing against the front of the shoe as i walked...mentally i didnt want to do a 10...but the minute i put the 10 on it was like my foot said this one is def better *******...lol...in conclusion these def do run a haf sz small...and i dont have a fat big or wide foot... :smile:...hope this helps

Look i hated this shoe at first.
Yet you hated on others for saying they wanted this shoe?
my FTL  connect says these are like the Jet Figthers in terms of quantity and most stores that recieved those will be getting these as well
ohwell.gif
 but iam passing on this one
tired.gif
mork, you're waiting on your pair from NDC?

My pink foam ones runa little big imo. I usually wear 11 in J's and 11.5 in brons. I tried a 10.5 in these.

If I had some extra money, I would get a pair customized. Turn them to the og black pros :lol:

Lol. I like the camo and gum sole, I would just paint all the neon parts on the upper to black like the gym greens.

Picked up my raffle pair yesterday and I like em more in person than I did in pics, just gotta figure out what to wear with them

Picked up my raffle pair yesterday and I like em more in person than I did in pics, just gotta figure out what to wear with them
well u saw what i posted a cammo vest. and this t shirt.

%24T2eC16RHJF8FFplrhV56BRqz8fRdBQ~~60_12.JPG

if anyone else can post apperal that would go with these kicks i would appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom