Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Happy I got my pair. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I thought I missed out, but I ended up with 4 in my cart. Ndc, Ftl on chrome, and ftl and fta on safari. Ndc got taken away though because I couldn't decide where to check out,

I was able to cop my size 13 from footaction about 30mins after release. I still haven't received the order confirmation email.
Then just about 15 mins ago(almost two hours after release) I was able to get a size 15 for my cousin from footlocker and I have already received the order confirmation email from them. Not sure what to make of it.

There is a difference between complaining in a thread.....and complaining in nearly every thread when your unable to cop....

So again,

I should post screenshots of them in my cart n telling people im not copping?

I should post how easy it was on ndc?

Its a shoe board man. We come here for help and to share stories.

If u didnt cop on a release u wanted, i wouldnt go outta my way to try n tell people not to help tou

Shoe game messed up because these dudes get up and add shoes to their carts but don't have no money or decide not to buy it.It may seem harmless to you. But by doing that you make a 5 minute process become a  2-3 hours because after you remove them from your cart or they remove them from your cart somebody else who is broke or on the fence does the same thing. So instead of adding my shoes to my cart at 7 (central time) I'm just now getting a pair of foams in my cart 2 hours later. Footlocker needs to get a timer system like ticketmaster where if you don't complete the process in a certain amount of time your shoes are up for grabs.

So again,

I should post screenshots of them in my cart n telling people im not copping?

I should post how easy it was on ndc?

Its a shoe board man. We come here for help and to share stories.

If u didnt cop on a release u wanted, i wouldnt go outta my way to try n tell people not to help tou
You know What? That was wrong of me and i apologize......

Copped a pair easy. Had my boy try for me as a back up and he had an 8.5 in his cart and released it. My other friend scooped a size 9 asked me if I wanted it and released it. My dudes looking out for me, seemed pretty easy. Took 38 min until the "sold out" tweet went out.

Shoe game messed up because these dudes get up and add shoes to their carts but don't have no money or decide not to buy it.It may seem harmless to you. But by doing that you make a 5 minute process become a  2-3 hours because after you remove them from your cart or they remove them from your cart somebody else who is broke or on the fence does the same thing. So instead of adding my shoes to my cart at 7 (central time) I'm just now getting a pair of foams in my cart 2 hours later. Footlocker needs to get a timer system like ticketmaster where if you don't complete the process in a certain amount of time your shoes are up for grabs.

Haha nah theyll do like nike and give u a dumbass timer to "wait in line" to then TRY n get em.

Then tell u there was an error

And foot locker has like a 45 minute wait to checkout. So they wait all that time and don't buy it, it takes forever

Deez,
I think it's the fact that you are posting it over and over and over. You literally posted the same thing 3 times on one page.

We are trying to help you. I'm honestly surprised you don't know how these sites are considering you are a frequent on the board.

Lex, let it go please. It will just make the situation worse.

Edit: I just saw ur post lex. Thx

Last edited:
I know im posting multiple times but its as the release is playing out?

Different things happened as that hour went on. First no ndc. The. Screwed on ftl

Am not tryna clutter.

Aint no "situation"

My man came n told people not to help me for his own reasons.

Its a live shoeboard and i posted multiple times as i was tryin to cop. Sorry

Last edited:
^^^ the Ndc rant went on for a little while. We know ur pain tho but I'm just trying to explain how other people see it. Size 13 is a hard size tho. Might not be good.

Guess these aren't too hyped since no ftl and fta didn't sell out yet. Either that or too many people are like "**** it" when the total price shows up. Also, there isn't a checkout timer anymore. If you get it in your cart, you should be good to checkout right away

Back
Top Bottom