Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

that picture on NDC looks like its photoshopped lol
Yeah it does. If you look at the view of the sole, you can see that it was photoshopped from the Coppers. They forgot to change the color on the side.
laugh.gif

Its the pic they used last year

Been waitin' for an 11.5 in foams for a minute. It's pretty hard to find a pair in this size for a decent price. Kept up on the eastbay countdown and snagged them just in time. 199 shipped, I am set. Called the lady and she said I was one of the lucky ones to snag a pair before they sold out. Sweet and goodnight!

the no discount on swoosh was a MAJOR turn-off from buying these. i like the copper's more anyway. this would have been a nice addition, however. curse you nike... JK. i'll wait for the next great jordan sneaker instead.

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

Everyone should get a pair. Seems like theres plenty to go around. Eastbay still has a full size run.

No eastbay is sold out completely from the looks of it. When I called earlier (Around 11:54) the rep told me they has 10 size 12s
eek.gif
. Seems eh but I think she was right or in the ball park.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

Everyone should get a pair. Seems like theres plenty to go around. Eastbay still has a full size run.

No eastbay is sold out completely from the looks of it. When I called earlier (Around 11:54) the rep told me they has 10 size 12s
eek.gif
. Seems eh but I think she was right or in the ball park.
Your right. I just tried to add to cart, thought eastbay still had them available, since they didn't update the sizing thing. Thought they woulda updated that by now. They are def completely sold out. My apologies for the false info.

Woke up and realized these dropped. Thanks to nike.coms supply of 9.5 I was able to get a pair for 210. First pair of foams ever
smh.gif

Thnx ndc just snatched up my 10.5 ez cop. Hope royals won't be a problem even though I highly doubt it. Let the clock begin:

Wow no player's price = no cop.

I was excited, but i guess swoosh just cheaped out on everyone.
Ohh well, on to the next one.

was looking to pick these up...at work with 3g=no cop. Maybe I'll try to cop in the morning but the nearest place that might get them is 35 minutes away.

i just copped my pair from hohmd 2 hours ago. The only problem i have with them is that my box was torn. Nike need to step there shoe box game up.

Originally Posted by Tjay

Originally Posted by Lu12190

Originally Posted by Tjay

Just ordered in NDC. Does it mean i'm good? Am i safe with a pair?

yeah your good, once you get your email conformation

Got the email. Thanks. Now for a good night sleep... G'Nyt NT!

not true. ive had nike cancel on me after ive receieved a confirmation email/number.

Copped from Eastbay.
First pair of foams. Pretty happy about it
I was pretty nervous about the quality after what I read from some of the previous posts, but seeing these pics^
they look correct to me; sigh of relief

Originally Posted by a1iens

for those who got them from eastbay how long was the wait time till final checkout? 3 min 50 sec for me and a no go. was hoping to use gc for them. oh well. copped on ndc.
It was like 2:30 for me. Got in and out with no G
happy.gif

Why dudes continue to complain about how dull the '10 eggplants are?

You're talking about the "retro" of a retro+ shoe. It really shouldn't matter if it's not the OG.

And plus they just came out last year. If you feel so obliged, just pay exorbitant prices for the '09 pair.

Will try my luck in the DMV area on Sunday. Hate that I have to work today.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom