Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just got mine this morning, these are my first foams and this shoe is a work of art inside and out. wow

Picked mine up this a.m., my boy really looked out for me on this one... Didn't even have to walk in the store

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Copped from Eastbay.
First pair of foams. Pretty happy about it
I was pretty nervous about the quality after what I read from some of the previous posts, but seeing these pics^
they look correct to me; sigh of relief
Why cop a shoe online if you're unsure of the quality? And if you've never owned a pair to compare, what's there to be nervous about?

Sloane Kettering wrote:

smh.gif
@ some of the responses in here...
I know very much about the shoe itself, as well as the significance of the shoe and why it means so much to others.
My manager at FL raves about the shoe and has been telling me for two years that I need to get a pair. I live in Canada
so the only way to get a pair of these is online. I've seen his OG royals and they are really very nice, so when I heard that these weren't up to par
I knew I had to live with it, but I wasn't expecting JB quality. Does that answer you're question?

Easy work, Just left FL in Bowie Town Center no line at all just 2 gay chicks in front of me.

Damn these are hot in person.
pimp.gif

i wear a 10.5 and was told to get a .5 higher, but these seem a little bit big even with thick socks. gonna go exchange them

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I Hope they Flood the market like they did with coppers!!!

Preach!!!!
Oh these are & will be everywhere! I went to a local FL in MD that never gets anything just to check their sale rack & they had them up, so trust me these will be at or very close to the volume of the coppers (at least here they will be)

JIt was an easy cop in the Chi, in and out with them on my feet, most of the people at HOH were waiting for the kobes

so...

did they flood the market w/ these?

cuz i cant cop at the moment...

but....

if these are anything like the coppers...

i can save my money and cop for retail AT THE MOST...

i know this question has been asked alot...

but nobody seems to be answering it. lol...

so...

did they flood the market w/ these?

cuz i cant cop at the moment...

but....

if these are anything like the coppers...

i can save my money and cop for retail AT THE MOST...

i know this question has been asked alot...

but nobody seems to be answering it. lol...

Easy cop in Atlanta. Nikestore at Lenox still has a bunch. Just gotta go thru em, some of them have glue stains all over

Back
Top Bottom