Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

14O out the door for mine either i didnt go bak far enough or swoosh squad aint on here talkin bout 120 for their pairs hmmmm Discount squad pays 20 more but dont have to wait to get them
pimp.gif

Copped 14 years in the making. About time I can afford some foams. Jordan all day still. I remember ballers in high school having these and most of them were the private school cats. Spoiled mfers. lol

JB is the best sneaker brand ever!!!!!

with that being said....I'm a little disappointed in these 10s....I compared them with my 09s and have noticed the duller shade of purple and less sharper indentions, but i like the blue tinted soles better. Guess the Nike reps was right afterall.

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

these are everywhere , didnt even sell out in ny
1. so many of us have em from last year.

2. we got a BOATLOAD of stock cuz us & DMV are used to getting these on da regular

3. so many heads already went broke on coppin da coppers already.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Hugo

just got back from the midnight release in hohmd. long line..
27x022f.jpg

$212
2hcevmf.jpg

eek.gif
 @ the line..

looks like jordans best days are behind em.....people have moved on.
Got there late like at 12:25, saw the line, made a immediate U-turn. Went to Columbia Mall this morning and got them no problem 

just scooped mine......the FL near me only got a handful of pairs

showed up at 945 and I see one dude leavin with a bag...come to find out that was the last 11 SMH.... 2 min too late, so I scooped the 10.5 which are a little snug

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

these are everywhere , didnt even sell out in ny
1. so many of us have em from last year.

2. we got a BOATLOAD of stock cuz us & DMV are used to getting these on da regular

3. so many heads already went broke on coppin da coppers already.
werd that's true, i have 2 ds pairs from last year so thats why i passed on these 
and yea almost every store i've passed by has these

@mvplikekobe24[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]dont be surprised if you get warned/suspended/banned
smh.gif

great that everybody get to cop but the coppers over these all day no argument nor further discussion about it either

I don't like the $199 retail price here in CA because with Sales tax thats like $218 or some craziness like that

Originally Posted by handullz

so...

did they flood the market w/ these?

cuz i cant cop at the moment...

but....

if these are anything like the coppers...

i can save my money and cop for retail AT THE MOST...

i know this question has been asked alot...

but nobody seems to be answering it. lol...
Judging by Eastbay, they were limited but its stores around with them from what people are saying.

Just copped mines in Jersey. Easy pick up, they like they were released like the coppers. Plenty to go round. Place I went to still had a nice size run of the coppers left and a couple of dunkman lebron 7's

Back
Top Bottom