Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just seen they took it down, but its on their twitter.
http://twitter.com/DTLR

PURPLE FOAMPOSITES to HIT @DTLR MARCH 2010 for $200!!! http://tweetphoto.com/9742940
**insert napoleon dynamite fist pump gif**
pimp.gif

dats a hell of a turnaround lol less than three weeks btw releases... dudes that dont cop the coppers will def not have to wait long for a anova pair of foamz to drop

siiiiiiiiii..... havent asked around yet to see if its official... im gonna chat with a rep on monday to see whats good with these

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Forget first week of March...

These are at London House of Hoops RIGHT NOW!
see i think its an overseas release thats why all those high priced site got em....

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

see i think its an overseas release thats why all those high priced site got em....
DTLR is very legit. Them high priced sites get all releases just like they got the copper foams.

Originally Posted by bigj505

DTLR is very legit. Them high priced sites get all releases just like they got the copper foams.

Exactly....... DTLR got EVERY pair of foams that dropped, except the Pearls. But now that there is a HOH here, there is not a shoe we don't get here. 

Foamposites are a staple here in the DMV, so if DTLR says they are getting them, they are.

Exactly....... DTLR got EVERY pair of foams that dropped, except the Pearls and HoH royals and army foams. But now that there is a HOH here, there is not a shoe we don't get here. 

Foamposites are a staple here in the DMV, so if DTLR says they are getting them, they are.
Fixed
smile.gif

i want to know what store 23MCpizzle23 works for/owns. he seems to be hating on DTLR and sneaker st on the low
laugh.gif

^^^^I forgot about those, but once again, foams are not my thing.....
wink.gif

I guess he just does not want to believe that these are coming back out.

Exactly....... DTLR got EVERY pair of foams that dropped, except the Pearls and HoH royals and army foams. But now that there is a HOH here, there is not a shoe we don't get here. 

Fixed
smile.gif

i want to know what store 23MCpizzle23 works for/owns. he seems to be hating on DTLR and sneaker st on the low
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont even know what DTLR is
laugh.gif
he said they took the release date off the site im sayen maybe there is a reason...

and no i never hated on sneaker st i even said im tryen to be like son when i grow up
laugh.gif

im from cali i have no reason to hate on this place just trying to confirm some info we are not getting them we got them last year got the coppers and are scheduled for the pearls...

23MCpizzle23, im just having fun. but u do come off as a non believer on a lot of things. whats ur store tho?

and DTLR is pretty much a DMV equivalent to Sheiks.

23MCpizzle23, im just having fun. but u do come off as a non believer on a lot of things. whats ur store tho?

and DTLR is pretty much a DMV equivalent to Sheiks.
i see its all good

yea ive been screwed over a bunch as a buyer (before we got the spot) so i always try to tell people to look out and being that i deal with some spots i know the ins and outs. Im not salty at all thow we got 24pairs per door of coppers and we will have about 100 wanting a pair and even if we dont i never have a problem with helping the community(NT) out as other members know.

But you got to admit this release was random people saying they are a GR (not true) People saying they are a QS (not true) but HOH in london got them its looking just like the true blue 3 release to me but i may be wrong and if i am my bad....

and im not the only person that sells that has said that, i just have more time to NT them most
smokin.gif

23MCpizzle23 i understand 100%
DTLR is definitely the truth. Thats where I cop most of my limited type kicks from. But I share the same curiosity about sneaker st. thats a LARGE order to get.

This $&@% ain't even droppin here. All this hype was prolly for London. I need some valid confirmation right now .... this ain't lookin good. Why would they drop in London recently then a month later here ?

Back
Top Bottom