Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Still can't believe we about to get these again. Foam releases back to back. J's left an right. 2010 will go down in history as the year of the shoe.
yeahh this year is crazy

Nike seems to be bringing back the mid 80's thru 90's era with all these releases...Real kickheads remember it was always a new pair of uptempos,af1's(whostillwearsthose),Jays or air max coming out during those times. We had a wide variety to choose from and could skip out on a pair of kicks for a much more desirable shoe you wanted at the time with no problem & thats what i see coming back this decade. 2000-2009 was all about "Limited Releases" or "Quick Strikes" whatever you wanna call it, That one shoe you just gotta have, They are only limited because nike chooses to make them that way & this created "Hype Beast", Not saying anything is wrong with that because having a limited pair of kicks is a whole diffrent joy in itself...But for me, I'd rather have good Quality along with Quantity rather than just half @ss Quality & limited Quantity

P.S.

I swear nike had this whole thing planned out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Still can't believe we about to get these again. Foam releases back to back. J's left an right. 2010 will go down in history as the year of the shoe.
yeahh this year is crazy 
Nike seems to be bringing back the mid 80's thru 90's era with all these releases...Real kickheads remember it was always a new pair of uptempos,af1's(whostillwearsthose),Jays or air max coming out during those times.

Very true .... aaah the good ol days
smh.gif

copped 2 on rd, but sold a pair to my man harmcity who missed out. will prolly cop another 2nd pair cause my ice is yellowing.
frown.gif

I missed out the first time and these are growing on me, gotta get my funds ready since I just bought the Jordan VI...I wanted the Coppers originally but these have grown on me

Nike is just releasing all the kicks that they know will sellout.If they keep this up ill be retiring this year. I mean all these jays and foams what more can i as for.

Still haven't had time to rock mines...I guess ill buy another pair anyways...always good to have doubles on nice colorways

First week of march huh? Perfect time to rebound from the coppers. My chick coppin one pair for me so doubling up again won't be a problem. I'll be rocking these on release day this time rain sleet or snow.

Back
Top Bottom