Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

4495993950_3ebbef2e58_b.jpg

All I gotta say is the 2009 dominates the 2010. The luster in the color when I opened the shoe box is night and day!

got mines on the way...

footlocker still stock locatin these...

had to go thru a couple stores doin a NO STOCK...

but its cool... they say they will be here on monday... so what eva... long as i get;em..

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by devildog1776

can we see side by side comparison??? anyone who has both please post em up..... i slept on them last yr and pulled the trigger this time... whats the real differences??
just try a search next time. been posted multiple times throughout this thread
laugh.gif

daaammmmnnnnn im glad i returned the 2010's. Definitely not worth 2 bills

Originally Posted by hyphyboi916

so does anybody know after how many wears do you feel that they actually 'molded' to your feet?

After 10 wears of wearing them at least an hour, but if you go run 5 miles it speeds up the process 
eyes.gif

I went to go get mines today at footlocker
smile.gif
... very satisfied ... and i got a $20 gift card for being a platinum member! gonna go use it on some Griffeys or something

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

sorry for huge pics couldnt change settings on camera acting funny
and excuse the mess spring cleaning

got jacket for 75
im from tampa so repping the devil rays even though they sorry lol

where can I find a devil rays jacket like this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Honestly I think it was a dumb idea for Nike to re-release these just 1 year after the original drop. I mean, what did they think they were just gonna fly off shelves all over again? at a $200 price tag when everyone who wanted them the first time got them by now, it was more than obvious that they would sit on shelves. Add to that the reduced quality and you have guaranteed outlet fodder. Just give me the eggplant 1/2 cents and I'm good.

These arent gonna hit the outlets in mass quantity.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Honestly I think it was a dumb idea for Nike to re-release these just 1 year after the original drop. I mean, what did they think they were just gonna fly off shelves all over again? at a $200 price tag when everyone who wanted them the first time got them by now, it was more than obvious that they would sit on shelves. Add to that the reduced quality and you have guaranteed outlet fodder. Just give me the eggplant 1/2 cents and I'm good.

These arent gonna hit the outlets in mass quantity.

Yep, Nike sold enough at $200 to justify releasing them again, not like the Trainer SC's. These aren't hitting outlets in mass quantities, they would go down to $179 and $149 first. People act like the cactus, all black and black/reds didn't go on sale.

I just bought my first pair of Foams to see what the fuss was about, I gotta be honest, I really never liked the shoes until I bought my pair and actually looked at them and tried them on. I have the 2010 eggplants and I think they're dope. I now own 2 pairs of the 2010's I got them both under retail. I have to say I like them a lot, I plan on balling in one of them, and hopefully ballin in the other pair when my 1st ones are trashed.

The only thing is that they're heavy. I recently sprained my ankle playing in Kobe v's, so i'm gonna try these. I'm probably gonna be the only 1 to say this, but i'm kinda glad that the 2010's aren't as shiny as the 2009. I don't really like my shoes too "flashy'. Anyways i'm happy with my 2010's. Lookin' forward to ballin' in these after my ankle fully heals. Also lookin forward to the future releases. I finally get what foams are about. Thanx niketalk.

glad I got these under retail haha

^^^ ball indoors in them and they structure will last for a very long time
and maybe buy an ankle support for the kobes?

I acutally stepped on sum1's foot, that's why I sprained it. I'm pretty sure it's a highly common accident. It happened to me before. I never where an ankle support, but as i'm getting older it might be a good idea. I was never a fan of the velcro ankle support, have any suggestions? I want a thin support.

After all these years I finally see what's up with the foams. I need a late pass.

On another note, I just picked up my first dark knights...must say...they are DOPE.

Thanx for the advice Bigj505

Originally Posted by Skratch84

I acutally stepped on sum1's foot, that's why I sprained it. I'm pretty sure it's a highly common accident. It happened to me before. I never where an ankle support, but as i'm getting older it might be a good idea. I was never a fan of the velcro ankle support, have any suggestions? I want a thin support.

After all these years I finally see what's up with the foams. I need a late pass.

On another note, I just picked up my first dark knights...must say...they are DOPE.

Thanx for the advice Bigj505
I recently tore ligaments in my ankle because I landed on someones foot after a rebound.
It was terrible, I hated the bulkiness too, but I've been using a support that uses laces instead of velcro.
Works well for me; of course there will be a little more limitation in lateral quicks though.

Skratch84 - no prob man.
as far as suggestions go... no clue. i dont ball enuff anymore to wear accessories. im more concerned about a bottle of gatorade than my ankles because im so out of shape
laugh.gif

but yea the uppers will remain solid for a long time. the paint might rub off but thats expected. and u know hooping indoors is easier on the soles so thats def a formula for success.
i hooped inside in my royal foam pros for a long time and they are still solid. hooping outside in flightposite 1s = death because the sole was so thin.

after wearing both these and my coppers... they're a lot softer than the coppers
i unds-d them with the quickness and just unds-d the coppers today
and i could feel my ankle being irritated by the stiffness of the foamposite and the foot -_-

Back
Top Bottom