Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

man so many complains on them 2010s eggplants.
man i have the 09 and 2010 pairs n i compare them and my pair look the same its just the sole is tint blue, my pair is not dull or nothing, i can post pics if its requested

is the $30 coupon for footlocker still applicable? If so, does anyone know the promo code? I looked these up on eastbay and promo code is not allowed for these.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

is the $30 coupon for footlocker still applicable? If so, does anyone know the promo code? I looked these up on eastbay and promo code is not allowed for these.
online wont work. ull have to print out the coupon and be a VIP member.
coupon is in the outlet thread. smurfdavid posted it

I tried to use my VIP coupon on the coppers and they said no, might see if it will work with eggplants

^^^ i think it all depends on the employee. i heard someone do it in the pickup thread.

Originally Posted by ICTshoegoon

Are there any stores that still have these online for retail? Would somebody be able to help me p/u a pair? PM me, Thanks!
well, im not too sure about online but check our buy/sell forum (people are selling for near retail shipped) and ebay.
if you have a footlocker/footaction near you, go there with the style number and see if they can order you a pair from another store if they dont have them in stock.

$15 Off $50: 7PG3QVRMD4JQH23J $30 Off $100: NT92JHWZNKJ32D8M

EXPIRATION DATE: 11APR2010

The above online coupon code is for footlocker. The footlocker website does not allow promo code for the foamposite but try it at the store, the store rep may allow it, esp if you go to a footlocker location where the sales rep are surburban(not urban and don't know a thing about the foams). They may bypass it and enter the code into the system and give you the discount.

15 off $50 in-store keycode: 560
30 off $50 in- store keycode: 561

All this talk about Foams and all kinda Pennys as of late makes me miss watching him play.. If you youngins werent old enough to remember him, or never got to watch him play.. this dude was the man.. Even in his later years.. although he wasnt as fast and athletic as he once was.. he was a very smart player.. If you look in this video.. you'll see him play in the foam 1s in the playoffs against the Miami Heat..

too bad this song is annoying..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by devildog1776

can we see side by side comparison??? anyone who has both please post em up..... i slept on them last yr and pulled the trigger this time... whats the real differences??
just try a search next time. been posted multiple times throughout this thread
laugh.gif

i'm just happy to finally get a pair of eggplants for retail...i was out of the country when the '09s came out. L.A. area Footlockers still have decent size runs and NTLA just got a re-stock of a few common sizes.

-_- i dont understand why these aren't discounted on swoosh, but the coppers were...
would have scooped that 10.5

sorry for huge pics couldnt change settings on camera acting funny
and excuse the mess spring cleaning

got jacket for 75
im from tampa so repping the devil rays even though they sorry lol

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

sorry for huge pics couldnt change settings on camera acting funny
and excuse the mess spring cleaning

got jacket for 75
im from tampa so repping the devil rays even though they sorry lol

Seen these in the Footaction Store in Newport Mall, Jersey City. I must say that they do look a tad bit different than the 2009 release (darker purple, blue tint), but they still look nice. I didn't buy these because i already have the 2009 pair, but that store has them in stock. Their number is (201) 653-7022.

Back
Top Bottom