Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The past few pages got me

2iu97hh.gif

NT = serious business

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

bruhs I jus need some release info like a date or availability

supposed to be early march. like march 1 or so.

Anyone know if STA in Chicago will be getting these?
I have a coupon for there and would be able to get them for less then retail if they drop.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

heard its march 13 but u neva kno w/nike releasin stuff wen u least expect it
u could be right.
i think these are a QS release so they might just drop at any point in march. but im not 100% on that tho.

hopes this helps the people who were unsure like i was if it was official or not, i chatted with someone at nike and they said its official

Ann: Hi, my name is Ann. How may I help you?
manuel castillo: hello ann, i heard a rumor that the eggplant foamposite one's are releasing in march of this year, is this true?
Ann: Great question! I'll check that for you.
manuel castillo: thank you very much ann
Ann: There is an official announcement about the Foamposite (Eggplant).
Ann: The release is expected before, on or around the month of February. The colorway is:
manuel castillo: is it a limited release?
Ann: Black/Varsity Purple and the style number is 314996-051 and the price is not announced. I do see some special release information. I am getting that.
manuel castillo: so they are limited?
Ann: They are expected at select Footaction and Footlocker locations. We are recommending that consumers check with their local Footaction or Footlocker for release information.
Ann: Yes, this is a quickstrike limited release.
Ann: I really like that colorway!
Ann: Are you satisfied with the service I’ve provided today?
manuel castillo: yeahh the best colorway yet, it probably wont be a problem for you to get them, you are the connect..lol.
manuel castillo: i am very satisfied
manuel castillo: didnt know if the news was official
Ann: I am on the same playing field.
manuel castillo: would you have info on other foamposite one releases?
Ann: That is official.
Ann: Yes, there is a copper one.

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

If they do the copper, I'm definitely grabbing a pair.
u serious? there is a WHOLE copper thread on page 1
indifferent.gif

Can anyone get me a pair? I can never find FOAMS around where I live. I will pay you for the shoes + shipping + your effort getting them. Send me a message. Well known traders preferred.
smile.gif

bigj... the time i pop up in a thread you going hard in the paint...i need some of these.

Lmao smh all that on the last 2 pgs made it hard for me to search the posts of spots where these will def drop in Ohio. Can sumbody help me out?

Back
Top Bottom